Solo Rancor

I have a team im working on and wondering if i have any chance to solo the rancor. Teebo lead, Vader, Tarkin, thrawn and magma trooper.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    That's a strange mix of two concepts. Vader is no good unless leading. Thrawn works well under any lead, but Tarkin/Magma are mediocre at best under Teebo lead. If you instead move Vader up as leader, with a zeta on his lead, the team can solo it all. You lack tenacity down, however (usually provided by TFP under Zader lead), so you will need high potency from mods.
  • Its possible, but they would all need to be pretty strong.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I never did understand why people build these weird non synergy teams to solo rancor when you can do it with a solid team like FO or danger zone that is useful elsewhere......
  • I see where you're going with it. I don't think it'll work with that team though.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    You should post your swgoh.gg so we can see other options. There's a chance that could work, but you'll probably need a few tries and if your guild is anything like mine, the raid's over before two tries can happen.
  • Zeta vader will do, or CLS with his IBAT zeta can solo it all... you have a few options depending on what you have available to you.