Endor Escalation & Ground War events only one day???

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited July 2018
I am quite sure they are supposed to run two days, like most similar events, yet these only ran one day for me. Did anyone else notice this?

So strange I was attacking close to the reset, it said 1 day 5 mins left, I did my attack on tier 2, then when done reset happened, and both tier 1 and 2 were open now (where as 1 was not before). I left events to check something in the Guild, came back, and it was gone!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ground War was 2 days for me
    Endor escalation is usually one day but last month they combined the event
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Ground War definitely ran two days for me.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Endor escalation used to be 2 days, they recently changed it to 1 day though I believe... I wish they would make it 2 days again since it's essentially the exact same event as the mother talzin one (which lasts for 2 days).
  • Talzin used to be 2 days, but it’s now only 1 as well...

the only reason i can think of the change is that they wanted to decrease the number of zetas people were able to acquire in a period of time
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Talzin used to be 2 days, but it’s now only 1 as well...

the only reason i can think of the change is that they wanted to decrease the number of zetas people were able to acquire in a period of time

Talzin was two days last time, and the time before that.... Know for sure as it was the first times I could do the bonus tier.
  • Both Talzin and Wicket's event have always been 1 day, but they usually happened twice a month.
    From a couple of months Talzin has run for two days but only once per month so the amount of zetas per month is the same as before.
    Wicket's this month only happened once for one day (less possible Z than usual), but for sure it was planned as in July's calendar it clearly states: "Runs only on: July 19th" so not a mistake.
  • Thanks for the replies. I think maybe I had a brain fart for Ground War and I actually did do it 2 days now lol. It was still weird because of how it happened if so, I remember distinctly tier 1 showing a battle after reset but then it was gone

Talzin ran 2 days for me the last 2 times for sure. Good to know Endor is only one, hopefully they'll change that, glad I did not go out of way blowing resources at the last minute for it
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Talzin and Wicket were always one-day events, but the last one (and maybe the one before that) were two-day events.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.