List of fun things mythic Thrawn has done

Figured instead of the typical "Phoenix ignores taunt" post we could talk about all the other fun stuff they do. I have beaten it with under g12 toons one was g8 actually (RG)
- sabine armor shred dispels taunt
- ezra attacks so fast so many times he goes through the bottom character and disappears...wish I **** that one :)
- shoretrooper preloads without taunt
- fracture misses - wasnt sure if this was a thing
- kanan recovers full health after a fracture when it lands... thinking all the debuffs he suffers while fracture add to health but he cant gain so when it ends he gets like a lottery pool of health lol

Any other weird ones?

Replies

• FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Thrawn isnt dazed but wont always counter when he hit like he is supposed to when an enemy is fractured. I've had this happen a few times. I don't know if there is a stealth daze like there is a stealth taunt?
  • I would add EP let the hate flow being countered by all Phoenix.. didnt know that counterable so if it is then "oh"
  • Thrawn isnt dazed but wont always counter when he hit like he is supposed to when an enemy is fractured. I've had this happen a few times. I don't know if there is a stealth daze like there is a stealth taunt?

Yes this happened to me a few times didn't catch it.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I just had the best move. In one of my failed attempts before I beat it I used IPD to try and blowup Hera. I sent him over, BOOM!!! And just before IPD disappeared (didn’t kill hera by the way) Kanan attacked my IPD in front of hera. Kanan will attack a ghost he’s so OP!! And not even attacking on my side of the field. Love knows no bounds.
  • I could talk about the crappy mods we get for beating it (not worthy of a “rare mythic” event). Why no zetas???
  • Also Vader is useless, still trying to figure out which Phoenix has tm manipulation and also yea went back in today for my 1 star again and noticed thrawn NEVER counters with or without any debuffs.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Still trying to understand how can Vader be outrun when so many rebels and jedi tags are gathered... I mean, if you run a team with Palpatine we are looking at a +104 speed bonus for Vador... After their initial tm gauge depletes, Vader should run circles around the rebel team. Has Vader's kit been altered for this event?
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Still trying to understand how can Vader be outrun when so many rebels and jedi tags are gathered... I mean, if you run a team with Palpatine we are looking at a +104 speed bonus for Vador... After their initial tm gauge depletes, Vader should run circles around the rebel team. Has Vader's kit been altered for this event?

This one is not too hard to understand, and it has nothing to do with Vader's kit being altered. They preload TM so Phoenix gets a bonus turn to start and then they also set the speed of each Phoenix member so high that no player could match it. This is how they get multiple turns before Vader.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »

This one is not too hard to understand, and it has nothing to do with Vader's kit being altered. They preload TM so Phoenix gets a bonus turn to start and then they also set the speed of each Phoenix member so high that no player could match it. This is how they get multiple turns before Vader.

They also all get 20% TM from using a special ability, so their absurd speeds are only harder to match. They all start with 100% TM, they all get 20% TM after using a special immediately, Ezra can get up to 95% TM if he uses flourish on an enemy w/o buffs, then use his assist special with Hera and get up to another 60% TM after that, and Hera could get 40% TM. That's why EP is so nice in this event, jsut let Ezra take damage equal to 35% of his health twice at the start of each of those turns and he's almost dead at the very beginning.
  • Globuhl wrote: »

This.

They obviously considered anti-rebel teams featuring Vader, Palp etc when making the event.

Can't have it too easy.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • I 1* it every time using g12thrawn, g11vader,shore,Ep and g8 Rg. Mostly all protection mods and lots of RNG but they basically kill themselves you just avoid hitting god mode kanan and kill sabine and hera leaving kanan chopper and zeb, ezra kills himself. Kanan gains protection when you blink, breathe, look at your phone or even think about loading the game up so I just fracture him after ezra and sabine are dead and go for hera. He gains prot thru fracture and any dmg he heals for more than the dmg anyways . Got decent drops these time actually finished off another multitool.