Is there a Hermit Yoda/ Wampa shard calculator?

Lilpup
403 posts Member
I'm about to unlock Yoda at 5 stars and wondering how long it will take to 7 stars...and whether I should stop and unlock Wampa before finishing Hermit Yoda or not. Thanks

Replies

518 posts Member
    The same time. Every character needs 330 shards. To activate Hyoda, you need 145, which happens to be exacly half of 330. So you need as much time to get him to 7* :)
  • Unlocking wampa before seven starring hermit is your choice, there is no really good or definitive best course there.

You need 185 shards to seven star either one after unlocking, versus 145 to unlock, since the price per shard is the same , that also is best answered by whether you have a preference for having both unlocked soonest, or hermit seven starred and then go to unlock wampa.

Both are perfectly usable and viable at unlock excepting heroic raids and later stage Tb of course. Wampa is a lot of fun to use tho fwiw.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    There's no calculator that I am aware of, however it should be easy to figure out. Assuming you're at 0/85 shards for HY you'll need 49,950 more guild event currency to take him to 7*.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    There's no calculator that I am aware of, however it should be easy to figure out. Assuming you're at 0/85 shards for HY you'll need 49,950 more guild event currency to take him to 7*.

Thanks for all the answers guys. My guild is doing heroic raids so won't be able to use either until 7 stars. I guess I'll keep going Yoda as I can use him in Arena and he's closer than Wampa to 7 stars. My guild at minimum gets 7000 guild currency so that's roughly 7 more TBs.

Anyone know the frequency of TBs??
  • 2 per month
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    i would go for hermit first, only because i imagine than he will be needed for a crazy op Jedi Luke character in the future
  • Jml727
    115 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »
    The same time. Every character needs 330 shards. To activate Hyoda, you need 145, which happens to be exacly half of 330. So you need as much time to get him to 7* :)

145+145=330???

Maybe he is doing some new math we don’t know about?!

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Jml727 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »

145+145=330???

Maybe he is doing some new math we don’t know about?!

Wish my paychecks added up that way
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Wish I could pay my employees like that too. I'll give them "half" their paycheck in advance then another "half" on payday.
  • So I got Hoda at 7 star finally. So that took roughly 2 months from 5 to 7 star. Now ..to Wampa or not? I'm 5/145 on him..hoping to gear up my BH to get those Wampa shards from there too.