Bastila's zeta leadership requires elaborating

Dre679
43 posts Member
This is more aimed towards devs than normal players but can someone clarify whether Bastila's protection up is calculated based on Bastila's health or each individual character's health?

I already understand that health even after mods is the factor that drives protection up, I just don't understand whether it's Bastila's health that gets calculated, multiples and spread around or each toon has an individual protection up corresponding to their health?

Replies

• It corresponds to each character individual. So GK wouldn't get protection up based on Bastillas health
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Yep, based on each Jedi toon's health. 30k health equals 60k bonus protection.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • It’s definitely each protection up is based on the max health of that toon. Very obvious when used at the lower levels.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    Those two comments contradict each other. So is it all jedi get 200% of Bastila's health or each jedi gets 200% protection based on their own health??
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    Never mind after doing some testing I realized it's based off each individual jedi's health pool not bastila's
  • @CG_CapGaSP is this correct?
    Based on each individuals health pool

I'm not capgasp, but I remembered one of the GC explaining it in his video, with the screen of swgoh. The protection up IS based on individual characters health, not bastillas.

I'm not capgasp, but I remembered one of the GC explaining it in his video, with the screen of swgoh. The protection up IS based on individual characters health, not bastillas.

Actually he said the protection up is based only on Bastila's health. So more health on Bastila (med pack strongly recommended), more protection for everyone