Which do prefer? Independent or alliance?

Just trying to get other opinions into what is thought to be better, independent guilds or alliances? Id appreciate a little response along with your vote! Thank you!

Which do prefer? Independent or alliance? 12 votes

Independent guilds
83%
swgohfan29FürkészKyJoe_Coolc1ever_punCahhmaktDarthDuckVerschlingerJohnAranDaPowerfulJediRcal13 10 votes
Guilds within an alliance
16%
Lovimgsaskia1Kiritoismyname 2 votes

Replies

• Guilds within an alliance
    Whilst I'd love to say independent guild which I ran for over a year, in the long run alliance's work far better, if they are run correctly and fairly.
    The running of them in the correct manner however is far from easy especially since tb/tw came along to muddy the waters.
  • Whilst I'd love to say independent guild which I ran for over a year, in the long run alliance's work far better, if they are run correctly and fairly.
    The running of them in the correct manner however is far from easy especially since tb/tw came along to muddy the waters.

True I've seen many just rob lower guilds of their best for those reasons..
  • Guilds within an alliance
    If they are run in just manner, alliances are one of the best parts of the game.

Everyone gets much better, together.

Although, just alliances are hard to find, and unjust ones only exist to rob their lower guilds of their top players
  • Independent guilds
    I've only ever been in independent guilds so I probably shouldn't have voted, having no way to compare the 2, but I've enjoyed my experiences in all 3 guilds I've been in.