Raid Screen Suggestion

Since it’s no secret that people put their phones into airplane mode so as to not accidentally post failed raid attempts, can we get a screen at the end of a raid attempt that basically says “Do you want to submit this attempt or do you want to try again?”, then if you press “Try Again” you get the same Retreat Screen warning. Even better if it showed the total damage number so that you don’t have to use some crazy command in Discord to convert percent to numbers. This would be so nice for a number of reasons, including making sure you don’t post your Rancor Solo damage early.

Let’s build community support for this type of feature, it’s something we need so badly.

Replies

• Thaaaaaat's kind of a little pesky hack i guess, isn't it? LoL
  • I'd rather have a 'retry' in addition to a 'retreat' button. I'd also like to have actual notifications of when the raid is done. I hate doing a p3/p4 HAAT clear, and since it takes so freaking long, I'm always in the middle of other things, just life, while it's going on, and I want to know how much time I have (that hour period after the first clear) before I need to finish my run.

The uses for this would be many. Huge quality of life improvement for guilds trying to manage hpit and such.