RICHARD WARS Guild looking for players looking to better their roster. READ RULES FIRST

We are looking for 6 more players for star wars galaxy of heroes. GUILD INFO IS BELOW.

Guild Name: Richard Wars
Guild Master: Demonthief https://swgoh.gg/u/demonthief/
Members: Mostly US with others with a few from other countries
Players: 44/50 recently cleaned out rule breakers and were 50/50
GP: 74.7M
Timezone:The guild is based in US Central Standard Time
TB: LS - 27*, DS - 31*
TW: about a 70/30 win loss ratio

If you join us, you'll be with/getting:
- A friendly, fun and helpful semi-casual semi serious guild with a mix of dedicated and semicasual members.
- A high morale group with a friendly and helpful team!
- Raid Han shards (raids start 8 pm central after the 24 hour no hit timer time usually 2-3 times per week) Sunday is FFA race.
- General Kenobi Shards FTW!!! HAAT (we normally do HAAT 2 times per week, and it is FFA)
-Sith Raid we are currently working on lvl 5 until more of the guild gets JTR, CLS, Sion, Thrawn, NS, and troopers up.

RULES:
We are all here to help with builds, strategy and gear, so just ask! And most importantly, have fun, everyone!
Short Form:

#1 - Contribute at least 400 tickets/day, Contribute Daily in Territory Battles
#2 - We have an approximate 24 hr 0-hit registration on Heroic Raids. Officers will set time at launch. (GMT -5 / Central Time)
#3 - Territory Wars are VOLUNTARY; If you join, make sure that you participate, even if it's just to set defense. If you sign up and don't participate you maybe removed from the guild.
#4 - Please keep open communication with the guild; check chat window, and please join our discord channel (see below)
#5 - Infractions of these rules may result in probation (0-hit raids), ban (NO HIT on Raids) or dismissal from the guild

Looking for friendly, respectful, active players who abide in guild etiquette and rules and are willing to offer assistance (and some fun and crazy ideas lol) and help on squad-building, TB and TW, mods, combat strategies, etc and be part of an amazing community.

The main goal of the guild right now is to be as competitive as possible in TW and TB, and to keep the guild as solid and progression driven as it is.

REQUIREMENTS:
Discord/Ingame chat
Positive attitude towards guild and mates
Daily tickets (600 preferred, but 400 required)
Minimum of 1 million gp (We invite friends of guild members with lower gp)
Level 85

For those interested in joining us, you may contact me on discord Demonthief#1702.

Thank you for your consideration and MTFBWY!

Replies

• Jade_Emporer1
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    When I first started in this guild, my GP was 750k and is now over 1.9m. I did not have raid Han or GK at all and now have both. Han at 7* and GK 44 shards from 7*. I had CLS coming in and got JTR during the June event. If you are looking to level up characters and for better gear, you belong here. If you are looking for strategy advice, Richard Wars is the guild to join. We will help you grow.
  • Tim11969
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'd be nice if you acted civil like this in Fleet
    Post edited by Tim11969 on