New characters,and the last table.What do we need?

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited July 2018
Yo people we have a problem. The last table is still empty. Do a 3v3 for squads you can make it live or something. There are some other things as well. For example there should be a easier way to farm good raid guys,like Visas marr or Holdo. Also create some sort of ship raid because they need a little bit more of a purpose. Another thing that you are lacking is one of the main characters in the young Han movie, such as Drayen Voss and his troopers, or snoke and his guards. I know that guys have lots of plans but please consider my ideas. That is all for now, I may have things to comment later so make sure to check up for new ideas! ;)
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Ryanwhales on

Replies

• Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Make a option to run the game in 60fps as welll
    Post edited by Ryanwhales on
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Join the lost pheonex
  • Options
    Just a thought, how about some kind of quest set up for bounty hunters, like a bounty board to earn character shards either for the hunters or the characters that are Huneed or both.
  • Options
    Honestly, I really think there needs to be a Guild Gladiator Arena where you can square off against opposing PvP and Fleet teams in your guild. You could make the rewards worthless titles, but it’d be fun and help people understand how the AI is playing their teams, which would help across TW and retaining rank in both arenas. It’d Be great if it had a replay capture for the most exciting (or most humiliating) matches of the day. Would have people logging in a lot more, too.
  • Options
    True and nice picture
  • Options
    Honestly, I really think there needs to be a Guild Gladiator Arena where you can square off against opposing PvP and Fleet teams in your guild. You could make the rewards worthless titles, but it’d be fun and help people understand how the AI is playing their teams, which would help across TW and retaining rank in both arenas. It’d Be great if it had a replay capture for the most exciting (or most humiliating) matches of the day. Would have people logging in a lot more, too.

I totally want this game mode. It would be so much fun IMO.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yep one other thing I want is a rathtar world boss. Everyone on your server would contribute to get some shards of the rathtar