Thrawn suggestions Tier VII

I am also in need of some assistance with my Phoenix squad. I got only to eliminating both DTs, then it was over. I think my mods are good. Not sure where to spend my resources, either on omegas, gear, or better mods.

https://swgoh.gg/u/mrenz479/collection/?f=phoenix

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Mods are decent but not enough speed. The Critical damage triangle on Chopper should be on Ezra. Or a higher dot one if you have one to spare. He does the majority of the workload damage-wise.

Zeb's potency is way too low. He should be your assist-call almost every time. He'll daze the first time then stun when it's his turn or on his counters. Put your potency cross from R2 on him and your potency square from Farmboy Luke. That will increase his total potency by 26%. Puts you closer to 60% which is where you want to be.

If you can spare them for the attempts can you move your +26 and +30 speed arrows over to make Ezra and Hera faster? They need more.
  • Options
    Speedy zeb and ezra, beefy chopper and kanan, and hera should be in between there, I had good results after getting chopper and ezra to g10 and the rest g8, then I got them all to at least 185 speed.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Just checked again, Ezra needs the triangle from Qui Gon. Also he has 1 random defence mod in the circle position. Losing out on a set bonus. Put a health one there ideally with +% protection.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Mods are decent but not enough speed. The Critical damage triangle on Chopper should be on Ezra. Or a higher dot one if you have one to spare. He does the majority of the workload damage-wise.

Zeb's potency is way too low. He should be your assist-call almost every time. He'll daze the first time then stun when it's his turn or on his counters. Put your potency cross from R2 on him and your potency square from Farmboy Luke. That will increase his total potency by 26%. Puts you closer to 60% which is where you want to be.

If you can spare them for the attempts can you move your +26 and +30 speed arrows over to make Ezra and Hera faster? They need more.

Vendi, you rock! I added two +30 speed mods, changed Zeb's potency level, and gave Ezra a critical damage upgrade and I won with everyone left except Kanan. THANK YOU
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

@mrenz479

Congrats!
  • Dagor
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm having issues as well, wondering if I have enough time to get it done this go around. I've got 6* unlocked, I can cruise through the first 3 stages on tier VII, but stage 4 rocks my world. Generally I can maybe get the Stormtrooper down and work through to almost kill one of the DT, but that's about the furthest I've gotten before defeat. Any suggestions out there? Do I have enough time to get it or should I switch my resources at this point and flesh out my empire and first order teams in anticipation of R2D2 and BB-8 soon? My biggest issues has been just not having enough credits or, more often, enough training droids to get these guys all up to 85. Gearing in general is tough for Phoenix of course.

https://swgoh.gg/u/dagor187/collection/