It's annoying how you can't tell which members didn't join territory war.

Prev13
Has this ever been mentionned, like to help officers better deal with the situation?

Replies

• Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed!! You can tell in raids which is great, but I have to do it the long way with Territory
  • Options
    Oh yeah! I used to make posts every single TW begging the devs for officer tools. But I've been ignored by @CG_SBCrumb and the other devs. Maybe they'll respond to you.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    And even in territory battle you can tell. Just not the war.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    It’s funny. With all the things we’ve all suggested to make things easier for all of us it’s all be ignored. In our guild we have a team of officers always making google sheet for all of us to use. Zeta’s, team comps and where they go in TW and such stuff. We use a chat app to coordinate. We use other app for other aspects of the game. It’s ridiculous how many outside sources we need and use just to play this game. Devs probably know this and are like “ well this app or that app does all the hard work for us so why bother putting those things in the next QOL update”.
  • Options
    Yes you can. You can see who did join the war which logically means that anyones name that isnt there didnt join the war. Are you asking for an easier way to see it or what? Because what you're asking for in this post is already provided, just not how you want it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Oh yeah! I used to make posts every single TW begging the devs for officer tools. But I've been ignored by @CG_SBCrumb and the other devs. Maybe they'll respond to you.

I thought they only ignore the request for Helmets?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    We aren't ignoring your request, it's on my giant list of community QOL suggestions. Unfortunately, this hasn't been a priority over other changes.
  • Options
    I don't know anything about coding but raids already have the mechanic just apply it to tw?
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    That's the thing about coding, you can't just copy and paste Willy nilly... Well. I guess you can but that's what causes all these bugs in the game.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We aren't ignoring your request, it's on my giant list of community QOL suggestions. Unfortunately, this hasn't been a priority over other changes.

Good to see this is a topic worthy of a reply while sith raid rewards remain ignored....
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Yes you can. You can see who did join the war which logically means that anyones name that isnt there didnt join the war. Are you asking for an easier way to see it or what? Because what you're asking for in this post is already provided, just not how you want it.

Ok but the point is still valid, it's a pain to manually track through the entire list to figure out the three people that didn't join.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I feel like we need to give @CG_SBCrumb a code language so he can comment on his sith raid thread.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Ok but the point is still valid, it's a pain to manually track through the entire list to figure out the three people that didn't join.

Lazy. Its also a pain to track the data of drops in the game. The point is dont say something isn't in the game when it already is
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    We aren't ignoring your request, it's on my giant list of community QOL suggestions.
    Would be nice if we can have a bug bin for QOL suggestions. A locked sticky with QOL features you have on your list if its ok to share which gets constantly updated.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Lazy. Its also a pain to track the data of drops in the game.

So why even have QoL updates then if we're all just being lazy?

Also there's no benefit to tracking drop rate other than to make yourself less convinced there's a conspiracy against you. There's an actual benefit to this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Why can’t people in a guild just get added to everything automatically when it launches? Raids tbs tws the whole kit and kaboodle.
  • Options
    Why can’t people in a guild just get added to everything automatically when it launches? Raids tbs tws the whole kit and kaboodle.

That wouldnt work for Wars though, some ppl dont end up playing and you're stuck fighting a stronger team cuz of active gp.
  • thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

I'd like to see it for raids though
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I thought they only ignore the request for Helmets?

f7f.jpeg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    It is a pain to figure out what 3 are missing out of 50 without scrolling up and down multiple times. We started to assign a group of players to each officer to better manage, track their progress, mentor, etc. It made it easier for me to see who was missing out of the group I am helping instead of looking at the entire guild.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Also there's no benefit to tracking drop rate other than to make yourself less convinced there's a conspiracy against you. There's an actual benefit to this.

Love when people quote part of a post. Original complaint is asking for some5hing that is already in the game not for a qol update.
  • Options

I'd like to see it for raids though

For me- TW is set up well enough where I’m hype to win but don’t care if I lose. My guild is at 160mil+ gp. But it’s mostly just padded gp and we lose most wars. I don’t mind. It’s zetas regardless.

But I think as the game ages things should get easier and less redundant. Like you got us. We ve been here for years. Have it so you see ppl who aren’t in and if a player doesn’t want to be in the war they have to opt out not opt in.

For tbs- platoons(yuck) set the teams you don’t want to get platooned (the teams you use in the battles) and see where your platoon needs are from there. If someone has to throw in their dt have them click their dt to be platooned etc etc.

For raids - everyone gets a 0 as soon as it’s launched,

Yet, I get tired of screaming into the void on these forums to the devs. I just enjoy the community. I ve been playing long enough to see the cycles of how this game operates. I think the key stat still is time played on the game but in my experience it’s what causes the most weariness in players. (Arena times as well)
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options

Still ignoring Sith feedback though
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I found the players that don't show for raids are usually the same for territory wars, but you would think they would have thought to do it same time as they did it for raids.
  • Options
    Being able to see who didn't join would be a great improvement. My workaround is, as always, an analog one. I have a printed list with all the names of our members and sit there checking off the joined members. Easy, but still annoying
  • Options
    I hope this idea gets added. A simple (joined) or (waiting) next to every ones name in a list for TW.
  • Options

Love when people quote part of a post. Original complaint is asking for some5hing that is already in the game not for a qol update.

It is if it makes things easier to do. So you saying you dont want to see multiple bronzium openings, because thats in the game you jusy have to click lots. Mod management, that was also in the game, you just had to keep track of where all your mods were manually.
  • Options
    Oh, c'mon guys can't you see jejuzang is just trolling?
  • Options
    Being able to see who didn't join would be a great improvement. My workaround is, as always, an analog one. I have a printed list with all the names of our members and sit there checking off the joined members. Easy, but still annoying

I do this too, its so annoying expecialy going through 50 names to find. Handful. They say the first step to finding a needle in a haystack is set the haystack on fire. >:)
  • Options
    thats strange apology because the system is already implemented in game - just like the raids, people who didn't join it yet are shown in the end of the list with no status
    934-111-319