The difficulty levels of the fleet events are confusing, and not knowing the level of your opponents

Darkrose_One
51 posts Member
edited July 2018
The difficulty levels of the fleet events are confusing, and not knowing the level of your opponents just multiplies the problem.

I am a new player, and I have difficulties beating the fleet challenges. I am level 79, finish in the top 20s in my shard (#13-16 this last week), and cannot beat a level 72 or 75 challenge. I do not even know what levels the opponents are, so that I have a point of reference.

It would seem that these fleet events assume that you are level 85, and have access to maxed out mods and other resources (I have my phoenix maxed out with 4 and 5 dot mods, and need to work on getting my phoenix and other pilots 5-dat mods maxed out).

It is disappointing.
Post edited by Darkrose_One on

Replies

• Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    It can take months to beat the fleet challenges .
  • Personally I didn't find the Tarkin 5* too bad, nor the challenge for the subsequent ability mat challenge.

Mostly level 75 ish ships (Biggs X-wing is 80 though), but it kind of hinged on target lock applying as is always the case with ships.

However I suspect, I may have been blessed with RNG as people with much better ships have still not beaten it yet in my shard. That could just be rubbish pilots though.

When I did the mentioned challenges I was level 80. It does appear that the ships 0.5 update kinda borked them in some instances.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF