Next JTR event?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    I'm ready I think.

L - Finn (hoping to zeta before event) g11, sRey g11, Vet Chewie g9, Vet Han (working on g9), zBb8 g12

Good enough?

You dont need the finn zeta and you may consider it a wasted if you wont be using finn lead after the event.

With a finn zeta you are able to clear haat p4 or 50% of p2 (all g11)
    That means it is not wasted
  • Options
    I would like it if devs would post it in monthly calendar giving more advanced notice. I need about 1 more week after bb8 to be ready.
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll know tomorrow if she's showing up. I think I'd make it, but just barely. Everyone is geared, but Vet Han and Finn are still 6*...
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    sirmatt101 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the pattern for this event? Hoping it’s sometime soon, just finished my vets finally.

Anyone who tells you a pattern is guessing.

This.

Just try to be ready as soon as you can and then get ready to make a new plan.
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    sirmatt101 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the pattern for this event? Hoping it’s sometime soon, just finished my vets finally.

Anyone who tells you a pattern is guessing.

This.

Just try to be ready as soon as you can and then get ready to make a new plan.

Is this a hint to a new journey potentially I see I am so excited this game never fails to excite me.

Can’t wait to be a little further in the game to get jtr been working on vets and FOST such a long grind but will be so worth it
  • Options
    I still think the Finn zeta is great for TW. I don't consider it a wasted zeta at all. I needed it to complete the event.
  • Options
    I'm ready I think.

L - Finn (hoping to zeta before event) g11, sRey g11, Vet Chewie g9, Vet Han (working on g9), zBb8 g12

Good enough?

don't gear 9 the vets you're ready
  • Options
    I still think the Finn zeta is great for TW. I don't consider it a wasted zeta at all. I needed it to complete the event.

There's a video posted by Ahnaldt101 with just zeta Finn lead, Poe and Resistance trooper soloing a Traya lead team. Definitely a good zeta to have. I'd still go with major ones but it certainly isn't wasted if u did
  • Options
    Rey is not coming next week
  • Options
    Seems very likely she's not coming since we've yet to see anything regarding her which is great i guess.

It gives me time to gear up my characters who're all 7* now thankfully and level them up.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Baldi wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »
    I'm ready I think.

Good enough?

You dont need the finn zeta and you may consider it a wasted if you wont be using finn lead after the event.

With a finn zeta you are able to clear haat p4 or 50% of p2 (all g11)
    That means it is not wasted

Jtr zeta can lead can do the same and needs most of the same supporting cast.

You probably need the jtr zeta for sith raid so you need it anyway.