Grand Admiral Thrawn

Can anyone give me tips on how to beat tier 7 it would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Where are you gear, ability, level and mod wise?
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • 4 characters have gear 8 1 gear 7 all characters have 5* mods team power 64480 all characters have lvl 7 attacks or higher
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Omegas on uniques is key. Level 82 on Chopper for his per-turn-heal that he'll share. G8 for the more than double base protection it gives you. High offence and a +critical damage triangle on Ezra. Potency on Zeb (60%+). Protection on Chopper/Kanan/Hera (at least 2 if not 3 +23.5% protection mods, if you have protection arrows with speed secondaries). Highest possible speed on everyone but in particular Ezra. Chopper is freakishly high on his own and doesn't need much help.
  • Which one is the gear 7? It can make the difference as Phoenix are like a Jenga tower, wrong block gets taken out the whole thing crumbles.

Thing is gear 8 can still make it an RNG cluster fondle as to whether you can beat through it. I had much higher than you gear wise and it still took a good few attempts.

Going from your power I'll guess you're at level 85 across the board with most things omega'd if you only have G8 maximum.

Strategy wise you need to be killing off the deathtroopers, at the very least dispelling them first. Then if they haven't already indirectly killed the stormtrooper, him next. Then the commanders, then Thrawn himself. His fracture can actually work against him if he's the last guy as it kills his TM generation, just got to have somebody who can take it and live.
  • Chopper is my gear 7 I'm using Hera lead with Ezra garazeb kannan and chopper
  • Also all characters have node 5 mods
  • Mods with lots of speed? Or mods with lots of protection. Those two are arguably the most important factor.

Chopper maybe needs an extra gear level too, he's important as an enemy buff cleanser and emergency taunt. Even more important if you have his unique omega'd.
  • Yeah I'm beginning to see that lol
  • Only way to do it with all g8 toons is with a couple omegas and very very good mods with good rng on top of it all. Very few can clear tier 7 with the criteria mentioned above.
  • Spuds
    11 posts Member
    I had Ezra gear 9 and everyone else gear 8 with omegas with about +60 on everyone’s speed and I could not beat it. I increased chopper to gear 9 and that did the trick
  • I was able to upgrade chopper to g8 along with the others still can't beat it
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Do you have a link to your GG profile? And if so you can make a squad of just the five, and it's easier to see their mods and speeds that way instead of having to go through each of them.
  • Unfortunately I don't have it linked don't know the process for that. But all my characters have gear 8 + 3 all have 5* mods but I think I'm just going to have to wait till the next event and upgrade all the characters
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Unfortunately I don't have it linked don't know the process for that. But all my characters have gear 8 + 3 all have 5* mods but I think I'm just going to have to wait till the next event and upgrade all the characters

Mode is key. U could unlock with G8 pheonix squad.

Mode Management.
    Hera: Over 200 Speed and upgrade potency as possible as you can.
    Chopper: Over 220 Speed and upgrade Protection as possible.
    Kanan: Concentrate on increasing Protection at all.
    Zeb: Use 24% potency at cross. Over 180 Speed should be fine. Around 70% potency would be great.
    Ezra: Make Crit Dmg 216%. Over 180 Speed should be find.

My Team..
    Hera: spd 221 +54%Potency / Circle Triangle : 23.5Prot.
    Chopper: spd 250 +23.5%Protection(Cross Triangle Circle)
    Zeb: spd 187 +60%Potency / Circle Triangle: 23.5Prot.
    Ezra: spd 199 +23.5%Protection(Cross Circle)
    Kanan: spd 144 +23,5%Protection(Arrow Triangle Circle Cross)
  • I had Hera, Kanan, and Ezra left (all weakened) and only had Thrawn left. He whooped us. I was so mad.
  • I had Thrawn down to a pixel of health in one attempt, but only Hera left in the same situation.

Thrawn shot first. I was most displeased.

It's done now though.

• Ugh I would have been so furious. Yeah the event ended. I was so close. It hurt. Now I have to wait like 4 months for the next one.