Original Battlefront

Do you think that EA would remaster the original Battlefronts?
I think that should happen.

Replies

• Absolutely not, you know full well what EA would do to them. They already murdered Pandemic as it is, no need to murder their legacy as well.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Absolutely not, you know full well what EA would do to them. They already murdered Pandemic as it is, no need to murder their legacy as well.

I'm talking about a digital remastering, like they did for Halo. Don't alter the story arcs, but update the graphics and audio. I bet they would make a fortune by doing just those two things.
  • Yeah but this is EA we're talking about. They'll find a way of making a very profitable enterprise into a giant poop show.

They never do the bare minimum to make lots of money, they instead go the extra mile to milk it hard with various ways of extracting more money from players. Not loot boxes as they learned a harsh lesson there but EA, EA finds a way.

I'll just stick with my lovely OG BF2 that can run on a toaster instead......which my laptop is.
  • I know EA and all, but I would love to have them updated. I can play some old games, but sometimes the graphics can make some games unbearable. Maybe I'm just spoiled.
  • The only HD Remakes I really bothered with were the MGS Remasters on account it's nearly impossible to find a working PS2 anymore.

Other than that I'm more than happy playing in block-o-vision. I still love postal 2 and that looks just awful.
  • The only HD Remakes I really bothered with were the MGS Remasters on account it's nearly impossible to find a working PS2 anymore.

Other than that I'm more than happy playing in block-o-vision. I still love postal 2 and that looks just awful.

I think I have a working PS2 laying around the house. lol. I like how you can boost players by adding a multi-tap, but i wouldn't trade auto save for the world. Needing an internet connection, that can go. The days when a game had to be as close to perfect when it shipped is a sad piece of history...