Can a fully Zetad FO team beat traya in arena? lead or non lead?

getting bored...looking for a new spice unless i just whale on Bali

dont want to run JTR Sith or Rex

assume i have every toon in the game G12

Replies

• Ha.Hahahaha.Ha.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Mookow23 wrote: »
    Ha.Hahahaha.Ha.

Translation: Nope
  • i didnt think so but i have a handful of zetas i could burn....the meta is really boring to me atm.....think im just gonna go all in on the Bali team but traya lead is holding my wallet by the balls lol...im on a shard where top 30 is all traya and ill have her finished today but i dont really like the mirror
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    My 5* Treya holds top 10 over night againsted stacked teams where my loaded Nightmare team would drop 50-70 overnight. Even whaling on Bali they beat me 50/50 on offence but I don’t lose on offence. I would suspect if there was a 7* Treya it would drop to 25/75 win rate,
  • I run full first order. It can reach around 50-100 on offense, but slides easily on defense.
  • getting bored...looking for a new spice unless i just whale on Bali

dont want to run JTR Sith or Rex

assume i have every toon in the game G12

Yeah, FO can beat traya. Lemme send a video proof.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I run a g12 FO team and, while they can't beat Traya, they can certainly best Bastilla teams... I finish top 30 arena, sometimes top 20 with them just by leapfrogging and beating Bastilla squads or nightmare teams with slight flaws in them......
  • No. I abandoned my g12 full zeta FO team because they could not break into top 20. Bastila can though.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Got a full FO squad G12 3 pieces full zeta with FO Officer at 300 speed (counting KRU Lead) and I'm not even close to beating traya teams

KRU
    FOO
    FOX
    FOST
    Thrawn (Ok It's not full FO, but Thrawn can't be replaced when you have to face Sion/Traya/JTR)

But ye as stated previously, you can beat almost every other team as long as your FOO is faster than their fastest toon.
    Oh and Enfys Nest doesn't even exist Vs FO, FOX just 2 shot her even after she gains prot up from the first hit.

Easiest Match-up - NS, Jedis, CLS, Rex. They are all free win even with poor mods

Depending on your FOO speed - JTR, Nightmare

Impossible - Traya.

(But everybody knows that Snoke and Hux are to come and will make them meta for a Year or so, obviously, I hope, I obviously hope)
  • I’m confused about why people say we can’t beat traya, we can defo beat traya and the triumvirate, either in lead or behind palps - Main problem is you’ll fall really hard on defence :)
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Thrawn could be helpful with FO.. if you have superfast Thrawn and FOO, maybe... you can beat Traya’s.. First, FOO give 100% TM for FOTP, then use double tap to Traya. Next, Swap TM between Thrawn and FOTP, then use double tap again to Traya. And, you can give over 60000 dmg for Traya. If she is killed, you may beat her team with FO with Thrawn... theoretically..
  • We can beat traya leads with thrawn, trust me
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »
    We can beat traya leads with thrawn, trust me

With god mods yes, with equal mods it's impossible, tried many times with a slightly faster FOO and Thrawn than their team and I couldn't win.
  • manage 1 with Rex team cuz i have superior mods but it drops hard...i have 2 or 3 maxed trayas on my shard.....ill whale on Bali next week i suppose
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    I currently run fully zeta'd FO team as well. The for sures on my team are KRUM, and FOX then I mess around between Thrawn (I know he's not first order), FOO, Kylo, FOST and FOSFTP. I can get up to the 20's but drop to 100 or so over night. I definitely have a hard time with Traya.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Fotp be like...BOOM. But yah fo will plummet on defense.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »

Not a fully FO squad as specified in the title.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »

Put in Darth vader and you're ****, it all relies on who goes first
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Need the eye roll emoji. As specified in the first post, I assumed he had every character g12.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    FO can beat Traya, but it's a lot like running a Zeta Finn squad from what I understand. It's all about advantage and tm gain from it.