Death Star Ship Raid Idea

Ship Raid: the Death Star

This raid has an escape button, and all enemies have the same stats and abilities as they do in the game (including ultimate abilities) except for the bosses which each have 3 million health. Also Chimaera and Executrix’s reinforcement abilities will revive all defeated allies back to life at 100% health instead of calling a reinforcement.

•P1: Executrix Boss with 2 TIE Fighter minions.
•P2: Chimaera Boss with a TIE Fighter and Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 as minions.
•P3: TIE Advanced X1 Boss with 2 TIE Fighter minions.
•P4: The Death Star Boss with a TIE Fighter and Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 as minions.

The Death Star
Basic: send a TIE Fighter to assist on target enemy.
Special 1: deal physical damage to all enemies and stun 2 random enemies for 1 turn. (Cooldown 4)
Special 2: Deal damage to target enemy and inflict daze and healing immunity for 2 turns. (Cooldown 4)
Special 3: The Death Star summons a TIE Fighter and Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 to the battle and gains 50% turn meter. This ability starts on cooldown. (Cooldown 4)
Unique: The Death Star has a 50% chance to gain 100% turn meter when an ally dies. It takes reduced damage from percent health damage effects and is immune to stun, ability block, daze, health down, shock, stagger, and cooldown increases.

Raid Reward: Luke’s X-Wing, piloted by CLS and R2-D2

Replies

• T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    I think this is a great idea. However, they just released the STR, I don't think they'll be making a new raid any time soon. The Death Star ship raid was speculated last year by a number of members in the community so I am hopeful that CG has taken it in to consideration, but it will be in to next year before that ever happens.