Clones

Elendior
129 posts Member
edited July 2018
Lets start doing Faction Topics/Discussions. First of all the Clones due to the possible upcoming changes within the next months. I really think the developers should add a button to a clone making it possible to put on the helmet or take it off again. This would be the best solution, because in case more clone are coming into the game one could manage the clones by using the helmet mechanic.

So, these are my ideas for Clone Commanders:
  • Clone Commander Gree
  • Clone Commander Bacara
  • Clone Commander Wolffe
  • Clone Commander Bly
  • Clone Commander Thire
  • Clone Commander Appo
  • Clone Commander Fox
  • Clone Commando Thorne

These could be some random toons to add some variety to the clone/Republic faction:
  • Clone Shock Trooper
  • Clone Paratrooper
  • 501st Trooper
  • 212th Trooper
  • ARF-Trooper
  • ARC-Trooper
  • Hardcase
  • Dogma

Of course the fearsome Clone Commandos cannot be missing:
  • Clone Commando Gregor
  • Clone Commando Fixer
  • Clone Commando Atin
  • Clone Commando Darman
  • Clone Commando Niner
  • Clone Commando Scorch
  • Clone Commando Boss

And also to give the Clone Faction some more Punch we need a few ARC-Troopers:
  • ARC-Trooper Warthog
  • ARC-Trooper Blitz
  • ARC-Trooper Colt
  • ARC-Trooper Ganch
  • ARC-Trooper Hammer

What are your thoughts on possible ARC-Trooper synergies? Should the Commandos get an own tag?

I also think the already existing Clones Fives, Echo and Cody need a rework.

Cody: In my opinion he should be an durable Attacker with Kenobi Synergies, but also a better Leader ability. Furthermore he would deserve 1 more Unique to add some spice to his char.

Echo: This guy needs some more Attackpower. Maybe another unique giving him for each ally clone/jedi some offence and crit chance.

Fives: GIVE THIS MAN A TAUNT! PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE! And maybe bosst his defence even more to make the defence value having at least one char that can profit from it :D So another Attack and maybe another unique instead of a lead ability would make the deal :)

Replies

• I do like gree
    Elendior wrote: »
    Lets start doing Faction Topics/Discussions. First of all the Clones due to the possible upcoming changes within the next months. I really think the developers should add a button to a clone making it possible to put on the helmet or take it off again. This would be the best solution, because in case more clone are coming into the game one could manage the clones by using the helmet mechanic.

So, these are my ideas for Clone Commanders:
    • Clone Commander Gree
    • Clone Commander Bacara
    • Clone Commander Wolffe
    • Clone Commander Bly
    • Clone Commander Thire
    • Clone Commander Appo
    • Clone Commander Fox
    • Clone Commando Thorne

These could be some random toons to add some variety to the clone/Republic faction:
    • Clone Shock Trooper
    • Clone Paratrooper
    • 501st Trooper
    • 212th Trooper
    • ARF-Trooper
    • ARC-Trooper
    • Hardcase
    • Dogma

Of course the fearsome Clone Commandos cannot be missing:
    • Clone Commando Gregor
    • Clone Commando Fixer
    • Clone Commando Atin
    • Clone Commando Darman
    • Clone Commando Niner
    • Clone Commando Scorch
    • Clone Commando Boss

And also to give the Clone Faction some more Punch we need a few ARC-Troopers:
    • ARC-Trooper Warthog
    • ARC-Trooper Blitz
    • ARC-Trooper Colt
    • ARC-Trooper Ganch
    • ARC-Trooper Hammer

What are your thoughts on possible ARC-Trooper synergies? Should the Commandos get an own tag?

I also think the already existing Clones Fives, Echo and Cody need a rework.

Cody: In my opinion he should be an durable Attacker with Kenobi Synergies, but also a better Leader ability. Furthermore he would deserve 1 more Unique to add some spice to his char.

Echo: This guy needs some more Attackpower. Maybe another unique giving him for each ally clone/jedi some offence and crit chance.

Fives: GIVE THIS MAN A TAUNT! PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE! And maybe bosst his defence even more to make the defence value having at least one char that can profit from it :D So another Attack and maybe another unique instead of a lead ability would make the deal :)

Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales