Republic rework / Separatist introduction

Elendior
129 posts Member
So lets talk about upcoming things.

The Clone Wars era will be focused on anytime soon this year.

What could this bring to the ships?

A republic rework of some existing ships and maybe some more ships.
  • Ahsokas Jedi Starfighter
  • Umbaran Starfighter
  • Jedi Consul's Starfighter
  • Plo Koon's Starfighter
  • Endurance
  • Clone lieutenant's arc-170
  • Rex's ARC-170

All these ships lack behind. While the lieutant and the umbaran sometimes get used to their tanky nature the others dont have any role at the moment.

Furthermore there are still missing some nice ships of the Republic. What about the V-Wing? or maybe Anakin in his Starfighter, or even Yoda is his shorter green jedi Starfighter. Same as the older republican Y-Wings.

What about the separatists? There is no capital ship. And only the 3 geonosians which work as for now.

But what is still missing here?

Admiral Trenches capital ship
Nute Gunray with a Capital ship
Grievous could get his soulless one
Droid Starfighter
Droid Tri Fighter

What are your thoughts on missing ships and required reworks?

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Clone SGT is a god like tank with rex and mace capital.... the fact that mace's capital is so bad right now is why no one is using it... PLO rex mace ships with protection heal can make clone SGT an unending tank the problem is that it's not viable because the offense is so bad on those ships.... The AI would mess it up anyway but depending on the right circumstances in the future i could see a possible timeout team as bringing down clone sgt as an issue someday he can be a beastly tank tho... just to keep his taunt going forever you have a team that does no damage...so eventually focus fire wins
  • Ventress should have her starfighter.
  • I already play Geos with high success (I’m one of those weird F2P players who builds non-meta toons, so i got lucky). I’d like to see Nute get a capital ship that works well with them; I’m farming on that bet at the moment.
  • Elendior
    129 posts Member
    Totally agree ony Mace could be better now if they had more offence.Same for Rex and the others.
  • Awesome idea but I think grievous should get his own unique capital ship (malevolence or invisible hand) like how Thrawn did, then give magnaguard grievous's personal ship and then add trifighter and vulture droid like you said
  • Elendior
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I guess it would be the wisest to make Admiral Trench a new Char with his capital Ship "Anaxes". Then grievous could take his soulless one. The magnaguards actually have their own nice starfighter:

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I have said in the past only Seperatists have the ships I believe to get a Capital Ship via the way Thrawn was released.... But since Genoshans rework.. I do not see them getting a Capital ship. Unless it was mace or worse quality

At this point it's not worth the speculation..you could get a sith capital next for all i know..

People want FO, Resistance, Seperatists... which means you will probably get a Ewok Capital ship next
  • Posts like this help the community and the dev's actually.... 0%

Hooray thanks for your comment!