Old Republic Faction.. Why no love for HK?

HK is the OG Old Republic hero. He's been in the trenches since this all began. I think he deserves the tag!

Replies

• preach it!
  • Because he lived during that period, but he wasn't a part of the old republic. Same reason Sion doesn't have it....
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Amen! He is one of the best characters all time (yes in my very subjective opinion) and its annoys me to no end that he isn’t better than he is in swgoh. Maybe he gets a rework when/if they release the original meatbag (Malak).
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Because he lived during that period, but he wasn't a part of the old republic. Same reason Sion doesn't have it....

So far I see no OR synergies so either having the tag should be ok?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Because there is no money to be made off him when the OR is required for something. And it inevitably will be...
    Or you can believe the excuses, although he still was a part of Revan's crew and deserves the tag as much as the others.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Because he lived during that period, but he wasn't a part of the old republic. Same reason Sion doesn't have it....

Neither were virtually any of the other new toons except Bastilla. Jolee explicitly left the Republic to be a hermit. Mission and Zaalbar were basically street urchins.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Maybe its because HK periodically calls them "Meatbags"?