Road Ahead...

Am I the only that noticed that the goals and plans set forth in the road ahead blog are almost complete and it's not even the start of the second of 3 months? By mid-August we will probably have all the mod stuff laid out and then have a month and a half of stuff that they haven't announced.

Are they going to tell us more, or just let us find out week by week?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The road ahead is generally the broad strokes and will never contain everything planned.

We still have the mods roll out and a change like that they will probably give it a wider range of "down time" to let things sink in.

But it does seem like we have some down time if they keep things moving at this pace.
    518 posts Member
    I wouldn't complain if the "stuff they haven't announced" turned to be QoL update or more communications about things that player have been asking about a long time.
    Let's say... Raids Rewards ? Reworks on factions ?
  • Mod management is a QoL update. I guess it takes as much programming oif not more than the Sith Raid. I’m hoping they start pumping out some ships. We just got 5 new Characters and one new ship. We need more like 5 new ships and one new character going forward.