Ships Upgrade -> Ship Credits Bundle not redirecting to store to purchase

xanatos84
posts Member
edited July 2018
Discovered during the sith assassin ship. Finished sith assassin marquee (50/25). Activated. Went to upgrade to 3* and didn't have the ship credits(has spent on other ships upgrade). The prompt that came up was unclear on spending crystals for bundle (mentioned H1 bundle or something and not the value spending - cannot replicate as I don't have anyone else to up rarity on). Spent 840 crystals without a direct to the store to buy the bundle (poor UI to say the least).

Opened a case with EA support (42480541 ) who was useless to say the least 'Hands are tied, post on the forums and see what they can do there'. I'm more frustrated with support's garbage answer of 'post about it' versus they 'fixing' the issue than the poor UI. Easy way to burn a customer who has spent money in the past and was getting ready to spend again (makes me debate spending now).

Suggestion to fix - redirect to store if you're going to have them 'purchase' a bundle to fix a credit issue to have user confirm what you're going to take away.