Event Bug- Locked Out

ObranVox
134 posts Member
Since the launch of the event I’m unable to get into some areas of the game, including the event itself, the store, challenges etc. Other parts of the game function as normal. Those areas get stuck on the blue spinning circle screen and never load. I’m iOS, running the latest version, not showing an update abailable to the app either. I’ve tried restarting the game, my phone, cleared the cache, etc.

Appears as though several users are also having this exact issue...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/swgoh-client-freezes-since-sith-fighter-update/td-p/6935900

Afraid its not going to get the attention it needs there.

Hoping this gets resolved before the event expires, also locked out of my dailies until then

Replies

• This is also happend to me me I’m locked out of certain parts of the game , glad I’m not the only one . I’m using IOS , but very Discouraged that they roll these crazy updates in events without properly testing them and now I can’t play the game when I have time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To help it get attention you should add to the issue on Answers HQ, they rate things by additional posts and "me too" adds.

Discussing it here doent do as much.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>