Count Dooku Rework

Elendior
129 posts Member
For me Dooku is one of the greater Siths in Star Wars. A very talented sowrdsmen with great force abilities. In SWGOH however he is far from being used in any decent role.

Due to his openness to lightsaber duels, I would introduce a new Debuff/Buff called "Duell/Duellist". Dooku could put this debuff on an enemy and somehow taunts this one enemy. An enemy that is debuffed with "duell" has to attack Dooku. If dooku is getting attacked by an enemy with this debuff he has +25% chance to evade. He will make an unavoidable counter with +50% offence and a +25% on a critical hit. If the Enemy is critically hit the enemy is getting dazed.

Further more he should do more damage on his basic. His force lightning should do more damage and should have a 80% chance to land a schock on enemies. 100% against Jedi.

Also i would give him another unique, granting him + 15 % offence and + 20% crit damage against melee fighting enemies.

Replies

• Agreed, my potency is ridiculous with him and shock still won't land. His zeta makes him a monster. Not enough prot though. Against Jedi he should just wreck them like Palp, Idk though bastilla is still early but she might be a Jedi game changer. Dooku could use some work. I like using him because of the speed and stun.
  • Elendior
    129 posts Member
    Yeah hi kit already has good potential :) I once used him while he still was being meta :)