Zero ship omegas, 600 crystals
  • 3 refreshes, 8 omegas. Not to shaby
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    What they meant by double drops was active double as bad as normal rewards
  • MonkeyBones
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    10 attempts, 0 Sion shards when getting 2-3 is the norm for me per 5 attempts
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    I’m currently farming Sion, and normally I get better drop rate on ship battles than the light side node, today out of 10 battles ZERO shards...
    Ridiculous...
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Yes, that's RNG for you. You can get 0 shard on double-drop days just like every other day. Once it happens to you (I already went through this myself), double-drop events are much less exciting events... Maybe you'll get more luck tomorrow?
  • Not toon shards but I did farm about 24 carbantis from the nodes last night. So gear doesn't seem too bad.

Scimitar wasn't bad either.

Just throwing that out there, Sabine however......zip all from that stupid node, again.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    Did a batch of 20 sims in the highest ship mode got 10
    Omegas. I’ll take it.
    Hodor
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I love the "Sorry we bunged up the STR again, so here's some DOUBLE FLEET DROPS to distract you" move...
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    who needs fleet double drops when you farm months for ns team which than gets nerfed to the ground bc some rare high end guild with traya 7s can auto solo...
  • 1% turns in to 2%. Not really worth the effort or crystals. Basically the same odds of getting 10 shards from the 1299 crystals character pack
  • Hmm. The game appears to have spent so long near a garbage fire that it's become part of it. But forget that, double drops on ships! All is forgiven!
  • Dio666
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    600 CRYSTALS I used for SHIP energy!

That means 4x120energy

NOT 1 DROP Ship ability material omega.
    All energy spent in battles that supposed to drop this..

NOT 1 DROP.

LAME
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    lol, ok
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    6 Sion shards in 20 sims, 30% drop rate, no better than usual
  • Not funny, I needed one drop....
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Got a 10 shard drop on my Sion today. I still think CG screwed everyone over with the NS changes and I won't forget that.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I've gotten so-so drops for omegas in the past. Usually at least 1 for 3 refreshes.

I did every 100 and 200 refresh this weekend. That's 1400 crystals worth of energy.

2 omegas total is what I got.

2 omegas for 10 energy refeshes. Why were the drops for omegas so much worse than before?

Hmmm...couldn't be that they were nerfed for double drops, eh?

• 20 attempts on Sion, 0 shards.....
  • So I decided to try for some purple mats now the challenges are impossible until I get my ships and pilots to level 400 and G65.

That did not go well, at all.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Did five hits on Tie Advanced node, got 10 shards enough to seven star my ship....

Thank you random event.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Over 200 battles after all 100, 200, 400 refreshes.

Received 10 omegas total.

2.5% drop rate, 5 successes doubled to 10.
  • Had very poor Sion drops until my very last attempt and got a full 10 shards on that roll.
  • After quite a few refreshes to get some gear for my toons I found that the drop rates were still the same and I did get double of nothing but training droids and barely any ship shards or gear drops.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    They also reduced the drop chances.

Of course they did...