Earning Daily Tickets, something is off?

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems like it takes longer to earn 600 tickets daily. What, if anything changed?.

Replies

• Just curious... how could it take longer? It's 1:1 on how much energy you spend on cantina and light/dark battles. Do you mean you feel like you're running out of energy, or needing more refreshes?
  • Recharge times are the same, free energy is the same. No idea what you mean. Maybe you're spending time in fleet battles, which doesn't count?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Did you drop an arena bracket and are getting less crystals for refreshes?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Did you drop an arena bracket and are getting less crystals for refreshes?

Nope, somewhow it just seems to take longer to build up. I sim GW, etc.. can't put my finger on it. I run my dailies and look at the total and it's like "220? Seriously?".
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Just curious... how could it take longer? It's 1:1 on how much energy you spend on cantina and light/dark battles. Do you mean you feel like you're running out of energy, or needing more refreshes?

Very true, it just feels like it takes more to hit 600... can't explain it..
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Dailies and GW have nothing to do with tickets.

1 regular energy spent = 1 ticket
    1 cantina energy spent = 1 ticket

That's it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Dailies and GW have nothing to do with tickets.

1 regular energy spent = 1 ticket
    1 cantina energy spent = 1 ticket

That's it.

GW is part of the dailies
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Dailies have nothing to do with tickets.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think I figured it out, I've been buying gear with gems jnstead of using for energy refreshes, or farming shards.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    OP. Listen.

Look at your tickets. Now spend energy in light side/dark side battles or in cantina battles. Keep in mind the sum of amount of energy you used. Look at your tickets again. Now see how much more tickets you've accumulated. (Hint: It's equal to your energy spent. Nothing to do with dailies.)

Don't be ashamed though, i believe we've all been here.

Removed reference to removed post. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    OP. Listen.

Look at your tickets. Now spend energy in light side/dark side battles or in cantina battles. Keep in mind the sum of amount of energy you used. Look at your tickets again. Now see how much more tickets you've accumulated. (Hint: It's equal to your energy spent. Nothing to do with dailies.)

Don't be ashamed though, i believe we've all been here.

Removed reference to removed post. - EA_Cian

Yep, it's hell to get old.
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I've edited some of your posts to remove the reference to a post that's been removed from the thread. :smile:

Carry on!