Young Han raid viability

HK666
1263 posts Member
Some toons that gain ever-increasing offense are used for that high damage in raids. Looking at you, Wampa, Ventess, FOE

Young Han gains 10% offense per turn (as long as he has his prot up) (he also gets crit chance, but that's not really worth mentioning imo) and gets plus 200 speed.

Is combining that stacking offense with his counters, does he become worthy in raids? With other scoundrels he gets assist crazy (70% chance while prepared, i believe) as who ever has completed Mission's and Z's marquees could of seen

Or is Young Han more of a Sith Marauder type, where he's cool and all, looks like he has potential, but in the end is just lacking.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Theres a very good phase 2 team

Lando lead sth young han young chewie and sabine that has pulled over 3 million in heroic sith phase 2.

2.4 million from young han.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    good to know, thanks both of you. guild currency is super valuable but it looks like he's worth an investment
  • Naraic wrote: »

Lando lead sth young han young chewie and sabine that has pulled over 3 million in heroic sith phase 2.

This sounds fun! Got a link?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »

All ive seen is a damage screenshot in hstr discord.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

All ive seen is a damage screenshot in hstr discord.

"The HSTR project" one?
  • 126,000 guild currency seems like a lot for a HSTR toon when most folks that would be farming this toon are already farming HSTR. I’ll pass and continue the awful, depressing gear grind.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    How viable could he be as the Standing Alone toon in the STR p3 Chex Mix team?
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    How viable could he be as the Standing Alone toon in the STR p3 Chex Mix team?

Not very, since his offense wouldn't have time to stack.
  • I’m at the point I only have a few things can spend it on anyway. I’m for sure working him
  • I’m not sure if working him is a good idea. I am not farming for much other than HAAT that is covered by AV.... so I don’t know
  • Young han is garbage
  • Young han is garbage

Noooo, don't tell me this man :(
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I’ve actually put some effort into him...

3hqUSts.jpg

And he’s a badass...

Anyone who says otherwise isn’t using him properly :)
  • Smapty wrote: »

3hqUSts.jpg

And he’s a badass...

Beautiful toon
    Do or don't there is no try
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »

3hqUSts.jpg

And he’s a badass...

@Smapty what team and how are you using him? I'm 3 days away from having him 7*.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Smapty wrote: »

3hqUSts.jpg

And he’s a badass...

@Smapty what team and how are you using him? I'm 3 days away from having him 7*.

I’ve been slowly working on the “solo scoundrels”... he’s best in that team with the “prepared” bonuses...

I’ve played around with them a good bit and even thrown them into high end arena periodically to see how they fare...

They can win vs some teams but flounder against others (Traya especially)

They are very strong in TW when staggered back a couple of zones...

Even weeks ago when they were much weaker than I have them now they managed this (16 holds in TW)

SHMlh57.jpg

It’s a strong team despite what was initially said about them by the “experts” when they were released
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Apart from being a key toon in the team that can solo HAAT he and the other scoundrels look like a lot of fun to use. Won’t be farming/gearing them myself anytime soon (too many other projects to finish first) but looks like they are a very fun faction with a lot of potential.