Changes to Asajj/Acolyte Strategy in STR MEGA THREAD

Replies

• jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    haha! new nerf new bug!

CG you can´t do anything right even your nerf is a bug^^ lol ... you are a bunch of amateurs...

heal from asajj... instead of 90% heal, nobody is healed^^

gn1kwg3vukcw.png
    andy99ztyeso.png
  • Seeing as you keep doing the direct opposite of what players suggest/want...

We want more challenge gear in raid rewards
    We want jedi rey exposes to do even less damage
    We want more health in T1-6 sith raid, and give us less rewards, particularly for anyone finishing anywhere outside the top 10 of a heroic raid. You're way too generous already.
    We really like ships 2.0, don't ever change it. The RNG is awesome.
    20 ipd character shards weren't significant, they were astronomically awesome, thanks!
    Don't ever introduce mod management. Making mods more complicated would be great.
    Stopping clones and st han damaging traya in the raid was awesome. You should now nerf all other toons to only be allowed to do 1 damage before dying, the integrity of the raid will be forever kept in place, but please, please only do this after the top 50 in my arena ahead of me have managed to get her at 7 stars first. You're doing a great job!
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    CG, please please don't change your plans for NS. The entertainment from the forum this morning is worth every crystal and every second I've spent gearing up my ns team.

People acting like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
  • Girder
    46 posts Member
    Also - the hot-fix/nerf is bugged. After 20 stacks nothing heals at all - not even to 90%.

Back to the in-house testing that was supposedly done. Can you understand why we don’t give that much credit?
    Considering it was specifically said that the team had been tested and found to perform well, despite a glaringly obvious bug?
  • Girder wrote: »
    Also - the hot-fix/nerf is bugged. After 20 stacks nothing heals at all - not even to 90%.

Back to the in-house testing that was supposedly done. Can you understand why we don’t give that much credit?
    Considering it was specifically said that the team had been tested and found to perform well, despite a glaringly obvious bug?
    Egg
    Face
  • It was an interesting tactial variation which one could choose or not. Messing up it will impoverish.
  • Well i propose an action on the Google Play store, rate the game according to current CG actions and leave a nice comment for future players.
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    and always implementing these things on a friday... and noone is there to fix the bugs over the whole weekend... what stand CG for? C = bunch and G = amateurs?
  • no one is going to bother now, as NS are worthless in the Sith Raid, so there is no point in gearing zombie.
  • Player ingenuity being punished basically. It's not as though people with zombie well geared could roll back if they had already geared it.

I'd have left it myself, then again I don't have any investors.

This sets a dangerous precedent as people will be wary of throwing money at the next solution once it appears. Herding players down the spending path will kill off strategy, FTP players just won't have any incentive to play anymore and down go the metrics.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Raga
    22 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb So, just for clarity. Nightsisters (specifically key interactions between Ventress, Acolyte, Traya and to a lesser extent, Zombie) have led to significant changes in abilities which have cost Zeta resources.

Whilst I can appreciate the Critolyte team completely abuses existing mechanics which is against the spirit of the raid and needed to be changed; I, and judging by the state of the forums and reddit this morning are a little bit infuriated that a team with fun and decent synergy in many game modes is being impacted by a tiny minority of players who are abusing this synergy in the STR.

My arena team, HAAT team and team used throughout my guilds NONHEROIC triumvirate raids is going to be significantly impacted by the changes you are considering imposing through the zombie/Ventress mechanics.

Specifically, Ventress' lead, unique, Daka unique are all affected by this change, totalling 60 zeta mats and numerous omega and purple. But, on the plus side, those people already in a position to have a 7* Traya are fine because they have Gear 12+ parts and Traya...Whilst I plug away at a Tier 4 STR...

Maybe look at the interaction in Trayas abilities and the raid, rather than impacting an entire faction because she makes it abusable?
  • I spent a lot of time and resources on NS. I want my Zetas back.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    You need sit down before you read the rest of this reply my friend. It's going to be seismic for you.

Ready?

It wasn't a documentary.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Best lol so far today @CHFC22
  • Well said!
    Nothing more to add to this comment.

• Corruptor wrote: »
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Well i propose an action on the Google Play store, rate the game according to current CG actions and leave a nice comment for future players.

How many people actually read all those ratings though? What we need is an investigation like no man’s sky.

People read it, that's why developers make pop up reminders in game to leave a comment and rate. Google is one of the biggest business partners for the game. You think they will
    pay for promo action on a game with bad ratings?
  • Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Well i propose an action on the Google Play store, rate the game according to current CG actions and leave a nice comment for future players.

How many people actually read all those ratings though? What we need is an investigation like no man’s sky.

People read it, that's why developers make pop up reminders in game to leave a comment and rate. Google is one of the biggest business partners for the game. You think they will
    pay for promo action on a game with bad ratings?

Exactly, the way to be heard is with a star rating on google play or the App Store
  • I despise the Sith Raid with a passion and yet CG can't get enough of it, so much so that it apparently occupies their every waking thought. Except for P2 (which is all about damage and not the sheer stupidity of the other phases) I just throw in a squad, put it on auto-play, then minimize the screen 'cause I really don't care to even look at it. My guild is 1.5 years or more away from even getting Traya shard, so it doesn't matter.

I don't even have Acolyte, but I think this is **** since from everything I've seen, it is Traya that causes this issue CG is fretting about. But I guess they can't nerf their precious Traya, so lets use a scape goat instead.

Gah. FN angers me enough in Marvel Strike Force without reading stupidity coming from CG.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Please go to EA help and review the bug introduced by the ‘fix’ to bonds of weakness last night.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NS-heals-in-phase-3-4-of-of-STR-not-healing-up-to-90-or-at-all-w/m-p/6938446#M16126
  • There are only 29 me too at this moment. Take the time and test and continue to flag.
  • This thread just kept on going didn't it.

I never actually did leave a rating for this game.

You know that time when MSF was coming and CG made the generous step of granting us a couple of free zetas a month? Now look what's happening now MSF has turned into a dumpster fire.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • jedilord wrote: »
    haha! new nerf new bug!

CG you can´t do anything right even your nerf is a bug^^ lol ... you are a bunch of amateurs...

heal from asajj... instead of 90% heal, nobody is healed^^

gn1kwg3vukcw.png
    andy99ztyeso.png

Well, guess we can look forward to a "significant" makegood
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Of course the patch is bugged... Many people called it. Many said they had no confidence in your fixing skills.

Every single one of them were right.

That is why you never panic fix something that really has no need to... That's amateurish and shows poor management and development skills.
This discussion has been closed.