Pitting your player base against each other zombi

Drim
359 posts Member
I’m not going to rehash the paper zombie Vs maxed zombi argument. It was clearly a looked over decision internally that cost some players that geared her a disadvantage. But with the sith raid this disadvantage got hyper accelerated in p4 scores. By dropping a note that you’re looking at fixing paper zombie and not actually fixing paper zombie you just pitted your player base against each other. Not a fan of this at all.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are going to fix it as they said, so I'm not sure what you mean?

The player base is already on one side of this or the other, this news doesnt change that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

The player base is already on one side of this or the other, this news doesnt change that.

Actually, most of the player base is all on the same side....and it's not the one CG is on. But I get your point.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Actually, most of the player base is all on the same side....and it's not the one CG is on. But I get your point.

And what side is that? I thought most people agreed that zombie should be better at G12 than G7. I’m not outraged about this until they decide that a nerf is the way to fix it. It’s wait and see right now (with no faith they will do it right).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

And what side is that? I thought most people agreed that zombie should be better at G12 than G7. I’m not outraged about this until they decide that a nerf is the way to fix it. It’s wait and see right now (with no faith they will do it right).

Most, if not all, players believe nerfing something that people have spent time, money and resources on is never a good thing. CG doesn't care (which is painfully short-sighted).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Raith
    1 posts Member
    Notice that they never fix an issue they just nerf an existing popular toon.

It's like Apple saying well we have a prob with the new MacBook but if we just make existing MacBooks 20% slower it'll fix the issue for this new MacBook.

We dgaf about all of you who bought a MacBook. We are only concerned with the performance of this new MacBook we still need to sell.

Gtfoh.