Nightsisters team?

Job
49 posts Member
So I am thinking of making a nightsisters team for DS battles. 3 heals (daka, talia, acolyte) an attacker (initiate) , and a support (asana). With either a speed bonus (asajj) or health/defense bonus (Daka). Maybe a RG instead of one of them. They look like they would dominate, but I might be missing something and I have wasted resources before on toons before that underperformed. Anyone try this or run one of the toons that can give me feedback. I already use daka and tal on my DS team.

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I know @cosmicturtle333 has plenty of experience with Nightsister teams. My own experience is that they're very easy to take down when they're played by the AI, even when maxed. Even easier than regular builds of Lumi, Sid, etc. But I suspect they can be a strong team when played by humans.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a team that only looses 20 spots of night sisters. I run

Assajj 6* lead
    Daka 6*
    Dooku 5*
    Ewok elder 5*
    RG 4*

All max gear. While it may appear squishy by stars and characters. I know on defense enemy goes for Daka or Ewok, RG kicks in they knock him out easy Daka with 155 speed calls back and assajj blast aoe.. First round on top of potential 3-4 stuns. Then I am sure they attempt a heal get one or two stunned try to knock out Ewok as weak link or RG weakened Daka heals and then two rounds later luck holding Ewok and RG are back. Only 7* max gear teams knock this down. Or attempt to. Daka and Dooku are super fast, I have dropped RG for GS and had success as well. I know on offense it gives a big kick, and more stuns on defense I have lost 50 spots though.

But for DS missions

Assajj
    Daka
    Talia
    RG
    GS

That's what I use... Fun and fast.