ETA for Bastila Shan nerf?

Presaria
199 posts Member
I want to jump on the new meta, but I know it will get the nerf bat based on recent events.

Do you think I have 3-4 months, or will it come faster this time?

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila is not part of an infinite loop.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Does that matter? Cg has a history beyond nightsisters. It is a disturbing trend.
  • Options
    I must admit one thing - its okay that one squad is better than the other squad. But the bastila zeta is just insanely better and it completely devaluates g12 with all extra part squads. You will win on offense with a g10 bastila jedi squad - i think this is just plain rubbish. At least other paper rock squads needed at least similar equipment to get an easy win - but this character they patched into insanity. I suppose to introduce Revan...however still too good in my taste.
  • Options
    pretty sure it already happend cuz im getting hella debuffs and thats while i got GMyoda Battle up + shans zeta one day nothing can hit me next day everything owns me also thrawn ignored kenobis taunt completly and hit yoda

Lol
    Presaria wrote: »
    Does that matter? Cg has a history beyond nightsisters. It is a disturbing trend.

No. They don't nerf things like that. The ns nerf was the *first* time ever they did such a dumb thing.

Are they greedy? Yes. Do i dislike them? Yes.
    But it would be wrong to say they have nerfed anything other than this ns thingy (which they rolled back), unless it was an infinite loop. Which needs to be fixed anyway.

Tldr: Invest in bastilla if u want to. She won't be nerfed, you have their word.
  • Options
    To be fair, they have done some nerfs in the past, but it is definitely not plan A. Most notable was the Barriss Offee nerf, but that came with a zeta refund.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    The meta is still traya sith
  • Options
    They left Nest alone and she's far more trouble than Bastila IMO.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    "Meta" just means "most efficient team available."

Traya Sith is more efficient.

That doesn't mean it's necessarily better.

Sith transitions very conveniently from early game Empire using units who are handed to you, to Nightmare, to Traya Sith across the whole span of play, while Bastila Jedi is a lot harder to get to come online.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    And also more effective. Have fun beating a Traya lead with Trooper using zBastila jedi. It's possible, but Traya's lead is essentially a jedi killer. Arena will need some diversity soon as it's quickly turning into a sea of Traya as more and more players unlock her. Arena diversity has been pretty good since JTR came along (and was abysmal during the CLS peak).

I fear we're heading towards another period of arena homogeneity, with a singular OP lead and everyone needing to follow suit. Please let the LS counter to this madness come sooner rather than later.