Spoilers/maybe future content

Prev13
VIII
495 posts Member
Has anyone seen this page? It looks amazing and hopefully they will come out with more, again there is no guarantee these characters will come out but at least it's fun to check it out.

http://swgoh.gg/characters/unobtainable/

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Aurra Sing?!?!

My wallet just screamed in agony.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @Nikoms565 again just rumours but still ya would be amazing , even luce go look at those stats lol , if this does come out , nightsisters will get a huge boost
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Just saw it on the reddit.

Sweet baby bantha jebus that's a lot of new characters in the pipe. I assume it will be a lonnnng time before we see all that but hey, it's cool to see what they are working on. The starship table should be fun when it hits as well.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Even though it might not be true still fun to speculate
  • Dark. Side. Barriss.

Hnnnnnnnnnngggggggg.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    No Thrawn. Me sad.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Lol @Rolf , again nothing is set in stone, this could be a possibility , or they can come out with completely new characters
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    VIII wrote: »
    Even though it might not be true still fun to speculate

Well since it's in the game data it should be items CG is at least considering. Could only be as far as putting a placeholder name in the files though so I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing any of this anytime soon.

It's nice to see they are at least considering dumping the entire Rebels series cast in there, and Geonosis Padme!

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Nikoms565 again just rumours but still ya would be amazing , even luce go look at those stats lol , if this does come out , nightsisters will get a huge boost
    Someone better tell cosmicturtle...or maybe wait until it's confirmed. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Where the hell is General Obi Wan Kenobi???
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @Darth_Malak lol don't shoot the messenger , I didn't create the site , just wanted to share it, and again maybe there will be a general Obi Wan
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Where the hell is General Obi Wan Kenobi???

Yeah really they want people to suck every last dollar in the store to get old ben first I guess!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member

It's not a list of everything they are working on, just names or other data that made it into the live files. No one has actually talked to the devs, they are just digging through the code. It's entirely possible we'll see someone not on that list long before 95% of the ones listed there.

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    X wing Tie Fighters....hmm but where is Obi Wan Clone Wars ?!
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »

Yeah really they want people to suck every last dollar in the store to get old ben first I guess!

Maybe but nobody do it hope so
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I once read on the internet that the illuminati are crop dusting the population with vapor trails, and that Kanye West is the messiah. Because of this I wear a tin foil hat and have given all my money to Kanye's crowdfunding page.

Perhaps I should not get too worked up about what is on the internet until I know the facts, after all it might just be conjecture.

:|
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Lmaoooooo @BentWookie , still just fun to read/pass the time, even if it doesn't happen
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    There'll definitely be additions to this list. Prequel Obi Wan and Jango Fett are one of the absent here.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Gotta milk you first. :p
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Even after 3 months, that all unobtainable characters are still awesome - and even better now with their models. Especially Tusken Shaman looks great.
    <still waiting for DS Barriss, if she's going to be glass cannon, then I really want her in my team :) >
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    You know what we dont need? A geonosian team.
    {RotE}

+1 million parsecs
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The more teams that are there, the better your squad can be just like
    Ewoks/Genosian/Sith etc.. I faced off a guy in arena with Teebo, Ewok elder and Ewok scout and was one of toughest battles, synergies play a big role in this game, especially when they feed off eachother. @LaLiam
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    The more teams that are there, the better your squad can be just like
    Ewoks/Genosian/Sith etc.. I faced off a guy in arena with Teebo, Ewok elder and Ewok scout and was one of toughest battles, synergies play a big role in this game, especially when they feed off eachother. @LaLiam

I just farmed Ewok Scout. Very happy to have all three on my arena team. I wish they made Ewok Warrior available
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Much of this looks like it will be pve only.

The ships look alright, i wonder how that game mechanism will work.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @RJ__Brando I'm trying to farm Ewok elder but it's a pain with only one place to farm him, they really do fight well together
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    @RJ__Brando I'm trying to farm Ewok elder but it's a pain with only one place to farm him, they really do fight well together

He's worth the wait. He alone keeps my Maul viable for the arena.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Ships are coming that's not a Roomer :)
  • Wow. This is seriously going to get me in trouble with my wife if it's true. Goodby kids college fund. Hello Bossk!
  • Ships will never be released.

Sith event will have palpatine as reward.

Scoundrel event will have Han Solo as reward.

Droid event will have R2-D2 or C-3PO as reward.

Nightsister event will have Luce as reward.

Rebel event will have Padme as reward.

and so on for other categories.

Better to save up on shards when these new good characters & options are released.