August Calendar (only spanish by the moment?)

Doxige
98 posts Member
I found the august calendar but only spanish for now... Better this than nothing?
https://www.wookieenews.com/swgoh-eventos-de-agosto

Replies

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    New Legendary Event? Interesting... Assaj Bounty Hunter? Hmm...
  • Options
    Is this the first time a login character was repeated? Dengar has already been the login character before.
  • Options
    The translations through chrome are rough but they're there
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    No need for a calendar. Devs burning the game down to the ground.
  • Options
    Looks like JTR returns again since bb8 is back again.
  • Yankee
    28 posts Member
    Options

Not necessarily. R2 came alone the time before last, so BB8 might also be by itself.
  • Options
    Yankee wrote: »

Not necessarily. R2 came alone the time before last, so BB8 might also be by itself.

True, but this is probably another case of CG attempting to throw everybody a bone about the sith raid. JTR is only 1 of 3 metas currently in use, and not even the most popular one.
  • Paticlese
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Revan Legendary event maybe? The precursor to a Revan Hero's Journey hopefully? MobileGamer seems to think that it will be sooner than later for Revan to be dropped on us... won't drag on for too long.
  • Options
    Maybe Jango is coming. BH rework, Denagr login toon......
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    They're probably trying to space things out a bit instead of having one legendary in August and then five in September.
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    New Legendary Event? Interesting... Assaj Bounty Hunter? Hmm...

Doesn't seem like it. They are just speculating.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    The translations through chrome are rough but they're there

The names of the events are great going through Google translate. "Forest of luna", "enter with the great master" and "terrestrial war" were personal favourites.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe Jango is coming. BH rework, Denagr login toon......

I don't think so. If Jango were going to come it would be alongside a rework of the Clone-era Bounty Hunters--Zam and Cad. One of them would be the login character.

It seems strange to have Dengar again. But since Bounty Hunters are relatively fresh, they may have put him in there to help new players with what can be a hard farm.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    My guild tokens get spent on gear. Can't even get much headway on Starck with gear needs unless I throw gearing under the bus but there's no other way to get furnaces.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Still no official calendar?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    My guild tokens get spent on gear. Can't even get much headway on Starck with gear needs unless I throw gearing under the bus but there's no other way to get furnaces.

When I need a bunch of raid gear fast, I stop doing refreshes and save crystals. If I finish Arena in the top 100 I was able to buy one every 8 days or so. That was great for finishing off Guild Store characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.