Paper Zombie idea

Buzzsaw
89 posts Member
I’m putting this suggestion here because the paper zombie issue was introduced by Devs related to other HSTR issues, and frankly it can only become an issue when a raid boss is involved. I’m not sure it would become such a big deal with PvP for example.

My suggestion is to have the amount of AV’s offense increase be based on the power of the NS Zombie. So paper zombies would have minimal impact, where starred, geared and modded Zombies would provide more boost.

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    The only reason the devs stated they didn't like paper zombie was because players would purposefully keep their zombie low gear so she'd die more (less money for them).
    So why not change the stats so that the higher you gear zombie, the less health she has? You can't tell me the devs didn't think about people keeping their zombie weak and low geared when they designed her.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Buzzsaw
    89 posts Member
    That’s an option too,but would be counterintuitive and inconsistent with every other mechanic in the progression. But it’s another option.
  • A weak zombie isn’t necessarily good in every mode. I took my zombie to G11 back when I ran NS in arena, because being able to absorb multiple hits was important. It shouldn’t be a decision whether you want high or low health on your zombie, outside of modding.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    You can't tell me the devs didn't think about people keeping their zombie weak and low geared when they designed her.

Normally, I’d agree with you but I’ve become cynical when it comes to this game. Either they couldn’t figure out that she’s more useful at a lower gear, or they couldn’t figure out how beneficial she would be for the sith raid. Either way, I would classify it as being very short sighted.