Bronze packs

I find it a issue that the bronze packs 4 star toons are non existent or possibly broke I have been playing since February 2018 an I never ever have received a 4* toon from there is this right ? Or is this just false hope given to people to encourage them to spend there money? I spend enough money on this an to never received one in just 6 months of playing is this just false advertising or false hope ?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    They definitely can drop. Keep in mind that there are a handful of 4* in there, and they may have less of a drop rate than the others. Even if there were a uniform chance of dropping all characters that would be true given the number of them.

But I have also personally seen a 4* Boba Fett drop from bronziums just recently, so I can attest it happens.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yep 4* boba this morning and a few times before also had the jawa , tusken + daka drop before so defo happens but its rare
  • Been a while now got my first 2 out of them X)
  • I haven't bought a bronizum oack in over a year now. They are really only a decent deal when you first start out and need like every character. Now they are just expensive shard shop currency. It'd be nice if they made a pack that only had characters released in the last 6 months or so and dropped a 3 star character to help with the slow farming of newer characters.
  • I haven't bought a bronizum oack in over a year now. They are really only a decent deal when you first start out and need like every character. Now they are just expensive shard shop currency. It'd be nice if they made a pack that only had characters released in the last 6 months or so and dropped a 3 star character to help with the slow farming of newer characters.

If by "expensive" shard shop currency you mean "free" shard shop currency. You are wasting resources. Spend your ally points bro.
  • I’ve pulled a full Dooku and 4 separate full URoRRuR'R'R‘s from bronziums. Also pulled several others I remember, don’t remember exactly who though since they went directly to the shard shop. It’s rare but it happens.