[Adventurers Inc] [49/50] [+100M GP] [HPit] [HAAT] [T5-StR] [36* TB] [#1 TW] [MT timezone]

Quim
665 posts Member
edited September 2018
7n7c7i0ghdnj.jpg
wrb1hirhycop.jpg

Adventurers Inc is a +100 million Galactic Power guild, based in MT (Mountain Time) timezone, playing Heroic The Pit rancor raid, Heroic AAT raid and Tier 5 Sith raid. Soon we will be able to play Heroic Sith raid.

To know the current MT time you can check this link: http://time.is/MT

The guild reset is at 19:30 MT.

We only accept players that have some team ready or near to be ready for Heroic Sith raid. We want players that are farming the appropriate teams, like JTR, jedis, Bastila, nightsisters, phoenix, rebels, first order, bounty hunters and teams useful for Sith raid. The GP is less important, the important thing is be farming the appropriate teams.

If you want to know which are the full appropriate teams for Sith raid check the following message:

Heroic Sith Raid - Best Teams & Best Videos Compilation
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/83187/heroic-sith-raid-best-teams-best-videos-compilation

We have 550 daily tickets requirement.

We are getting around 27.000 tickets per day.

This is an active guild, is not casual, so is needed an active participation in tickets, Sith raid, Territory Battles and Territory Wars at least. People who frequently not participate in the guild events will be replaced. We have a control system by Excel to know the participation of every member.

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid is FFA from 5 minutes after guild reset, you can start before it, but is needed wait 5 minutes to post the damage. Every 2 raids only people without 7* Han is allowed to play, rest must put only 0 damage. If you can solo the entire raid is needed wait when the leader @GhostTruckin says is clear to post the score, usually 20 minutes after guild reset.

Heroic AAT Raid is FFA first 3 phases from the beginning, is needed stop at Phase 4, that is played the second day 5 minutes after guild reset. If HAAT P4 is at same time than HPit, then HAAT P4 starts when the leader @GhostTruckin confirm that everyone finished to play HPit. If you can solo the entire Phase 4 also is needed wait when the leader says is clear to post the score.

In Territory Battles we are getting 36 stars. This is 6100 tokens per TB, plus another 1500 thanks to the special missions, so we get around 7600 total tokens per TB.

In guild activities the contribution is optional, there is not any requirement about it, but usually we get good tiers.

The donations are optional without rules.

If someone needs to stop to play the game during some days the best is say it in advance. We have some alt accounts ready to make tickets when is needed, so meanwhile you will be replaced by this account and when you are back you will join again immediately.

We are not using external chat, if you want talk about the game you can use the in-game chat.

REQUESTS

If you are interested to join in the guild, please write your SWGOH.gg profile or Ally code by a reply in the guild post or by private message to me or to the guild leader @GhostTruckin I'm not officer, only a member who helps in the recruitment.

Also you can send an ally request to the guild leader @GhostTruckin which ally code is 698-128-573 to talk by in-game chat.

Also you can talk with me directly by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: +34684217556
Line: QUIMLC
Telegram: QUIMLC

This is the guild swgoh.gg profile:

https://swgoh.gg/g/5739/adventurers-inc/
Post edited by Quim on

Replies

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    1 spot available!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: Some spots available!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Update: Some spots available!! We accept players with 500k to 750k GP or better if they are farming the appropriate teams for Sith raid, so if still any Heroic Sith raid guild accept you, but you want get General Kenobi and Han Solo shards, 7600 guild events tokens per TB, always #1 in TW, and good guild contributions in guild activities, and the timezone is good for you, this is one of the best guilds you can find, and in few months, probably at same time or before you are ready for it, we will be ready for Heroic Sith raid =)
    Post edited by Quim on
  • 555-517-536
    I’m a very active player that is building teams for the sixth raid.
  • Any spots open? I'm an active player, nearly 2 million GP, working on Sith Raid teams. My current guild is pretty chill, but not pushing hard on Sith Raid.

My ally code is 327-776-857
  • If you have spots available I’m a very active player. I’m JTR ready as soon she comes back.

Ally code: 899242715
    https://swgoh.gg/u/freydwen/