Should Marquee events give you access to maxed out toons?

jejuzang
710 posts Member
So in Practice mode we can see how a maxed __ toon works with our current roster. But i would argue that its both more beneficial to both the player base and the developers that we be given access to an entire maxed out roster for the practice mode of a Marquee event.

This will allow players to accurately test team compositions while at the same time entice them to spend $$$ on getting both the Marquee toon and the other toons to maxed out power.

Sometimes the practice mode seems pointless for some of the player base. Like a player with NO droids now has to play this Marquee event with basically their arena team plus a random toon.

Should Marquee events give you access to maxed out toons? 13 votes

Yes
46%
KyJoe_CoolRichfxxxT4NM4N26R_Val_17mcshantXxDougyDougyxX 6 votes
No
53%
EventineElessedilRavenclawsNocturnal_GlowHellsteeth30Ekeen88Vendi1983DaPowerfulJedi 7 votes

Replies

• T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    Yes
    I voted yes, but with stipulations. If you have synergy for the characters that are 7 stars (similar to the GMY or Palp event) then you can get them unlocked at stars. Like Bastilla for example. I have 8 Jedi at 7*, but I can't use her in any raids because she's only 3*. However with the new characters that just got released I don't have their synergy characters maxed out, so I should get them only at the level that my synergy characters are at.
  • I'm not sure on this one. They totally tricked me into thinking range trooper was awesome, but in my maxed out trooper team he's just not as good as snow.
  • Ekeen88
    23 posts Member
    No
    They would lose ALOT of money. What they should do is make marquee events have better loot that you can do 5 times.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    No
    There's always at least one tier that gives you a pre-determined roster so you can test out synergy. It's essentially exactly what you're asking for and I'm sure it's done like that for the exact reason you requested. No need to make every tier the same.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    There's always at least one tier that gives you a pre-determined roster so you can test out synergy. It's essentially exactly what you're asking for and I'm sure it's done like that for the exact reason you requested. No need to make every tier the same.

No i mean access to ALL toons, not the predetermined ones. This way we can test out other sybergies that we brainstorm but with access to all toons.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Ekeen88 wrote: »
    They would lose ALOT of money. What they should do is make marquee events have better loot that you can do 5 times.

Uh how, if its just access to a practice tier with no rewards there at all.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Yes
    I don't see why not. It's a cool concept.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ