In other news...(Login toon speculation topic)

Hellsteeth30
832 posts Member
edited July 2018
Just as a little break from the fire for a bit rumour has it that August's login toon is DENGAR!!

Jango event on the horizon? Not a stretch considering the rework.

Still too busy moaning huh? Mods could you dispose of this topic please?
Hey, it's still better than MSF
Post edited by Hellsteeth30 on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's hard to speculate on a "non official" statement and where that could lead us.

But we are seeing some great scoundrel love and plenty of BH stuff going on
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thinking it's something to do with Han, cause they released the Solo characters pretty fast and most are in easily farmable spots. So kind of like what they did with JTR.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Possibly an OT Chewie? Mind you I'm not informed on Dengar particularly, so I'm not sure how much interaction he had with everybody's favourite carpet.
  • Options
    Yeah I have seen Dengar in a spanish website. Also it seems that they will put GMT and BB8 in August.The BH has been improved a lot since the last update...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If the players speculate enough on the meaning of login character eventually they will be right.

My speculation. Means nothing simply a login character that will be shard currency
  • Options
    To be fair they did call the HK-47 hidden meaning, we got KotoR toons.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe we will get his flying toilet ship
  • Options
    If I recall correctly he was in the clone wars series, so most likely something to do with that maybe some new clones/rework or some new jedi, could be grievous and separatists, anything clonewars era
  • Options
    I'm also curious to see how someone will tie this to revan (you know its going to happen)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Clone wars anniversary is October so maybe more then.
  • Options
    Probably comes with some hefty nerfs after people have been investing in BH.
    Just extrapolating here by how things have been going recently.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    I hope it's Holdo. She's the real MVP of Star Wars.
  • Options
    Crowny wrote: »

Lmao
  • Options

You know I'm thinking about the glorious lightshow scene and was wondering why didn't she do that earlier, would have saved a lot of casualties. Not like anything of value would have been lost, aside from maybe the ship if she evacuated the crew first.

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options

You know I'm thinking about the glorious lightshow scene and was wondering why didn't she do that earlier, would have saved a lot of casualties. Not like anything of value would have been lost, aside from maybe the ship if she evacuated the crew first.

My question is why wouldn't they have been doing that with ships from the get go. Put ships the falcon size on auto pilot and then kamikaze entire fleets. I get that they wanted to make a really cool scene but it just doesn't make sense. They could have done that to the death star as well. Also the whole, they're tracking us through hyper jumps and we are low on fuel was lazy writing considering it was how the first season of Battle Star Galatica went. It honestly felt like they took a lot from that show. Wouldn't be surprised if that is where some of the movie writers came from.
  • Options
    It's probably not the precursor to the coming of Revan... just sayin' :-)
  • Options
    What would be nice... and they've had her picture on swgoh splash screens forever... Aurra Sing... she's scoundrel/bounty-hunter and clone wars era...
  • Options
    Dengar have nothing to offer. He's not even top5 BH. They made him login character so some guys will start farming him to 7*, because of all these speculations...
    Just like HK was meaningless, and lot others were meaningless lately. (By meaningless I mean they might hint on something close to them, but they have no point to be farmed/geared)