Do as I say, not as I do...

BubbaFett
3311 posts Member
I would like to know why it is acceptable to nerf so many toons with this 20 stack limit, and say you are going to nerf the paper zombie, yet one of your own is taking advantage of the "loophole".....

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    whd5c47vjkoe.png
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Oh boy a sermon!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    It's not a sermon..... And I am not religious.... Everything I stated was honest... Honesty is important to most people...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont recall them saying that we shouldn't be doing this, or that it is a "loop hole".

Can you site those sources too?

• Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    "We also want to let the player base know that we have been working on making changes to Nightsister Zombie to prevent the “Paper Zombie” strategy. Paper Zombie is a strategy in which players allow a Nightsister Zombie to remain underpowered so that she may more easily die. In allowing her to more easily die, they supercharge Asajj Ventress’ unique ability to gain spectacular amounts of offense. Our philosophy on this change is that in a game about progression and powering up your characters, wanting to move backwards is antithetical to the spirit of the game and it creates a significant disadvantage to people who leveled past this point without knowing of the strategy in advance. Progressing a character should always feel good. We are not ready to debut the change yet, as we are still considering some of the balance implications and other changes we may want to make. Since we were already discussing the Nightsisters, we wanted to let you know that the change is coming."

I think it's the wording that's confusing people. I read this and googled the bolded word. I geared my zombie and that was after finding out about paper zombie tactic. I figured the longer she lived, the higher the chance of her reviving someone if it comes down to it. They're just looking into to ways to get players to level up the zombies gear, that's all.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I dont recall them saying that we shouldn't be doing this, or that it is a "loop hole".

I need to sight sources for you?..... They clearly stated they intend to do something with paper zombie,while one of their own is taking advantage of it.....

I have crayons if you would like me to break them out....
  • Kyno wrote: »

@Kyno please don't use resort to the "shifting the burden of proof" arguement.

• NicWester wrote: »
    Oh boy a sermon!

Hi I think maybe you need some time away from the forums. You claim harassment yet you keep jumping in and condescending other people.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »

I need to sight sources for you?..... They clearly stated they intend to do something with paper zombie,while one of their own is taking advantage of it.....

You stated "do as I say,not as I do", they didnt say that.

I am also fairly certain that is not him, as they all have account and I don't think they are allowed to use their name, but I could be wrong.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Kyno please don't use resort to the "shifting the burden of proof" arguement.

I am not shifting anything.

If someone is stating they are speaking honesty, but seem to be stating things that are not based in facts, I believe it is reasonable to ask for more information.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

I am also fairly certain that is not him, as they all have account and I don't think they are allowed to use their name, but I could be wrong.

Sorry, they clearly stated low gear zombie is not as intended.... And they will be doing something about it..... As for "not him"..... I clearly remember trying to.join this game with a previously used username...... It was not available.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Sorry, they clearly stated low gear zombie is not as intended.... And they will be doing something about it..... As for "not him"..... I clearly remember trying to.join this game with a previously used username...... It was not available.....

Yes, but unintended does not equate to loop hole, or even that it shouldn't be done. It means that it was not what was thought of as the original design. Also from what they are saying they also want to fix it for the players who "cant go backwards" and to keep the idea of forward progression alive. But I guess that's all semantics.

Yes previously available, but if they are not allowed to use their own names in game, it wouldn't be used so it would therefore be available. But as I said, I could be wrong on that fact. I do know they all have accounts and we have never seen any other dev name come up, but maybe that was by their choice not to use it and not a hard and fast rule.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    There is no zombie loophole.....
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would like to know why it is acceptable to nerf so many toons with this 20 stack limit, and say you are going to nerf the paper zombie, yet one of your own is taking advantage of the "loophole".....

Just build better and stronger toons! Remember, getting rewarded by the Sith Raid takes commitment and time. Getting your toons G11 or G12 will help give you “huge” rewards at the end, provided you know how to play. You’ll understand... :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Just build better and stronger toons! Remember, getting rewarded by the Sith Raid takes commitment and time. Getting your toons G11 or G12 will help give you “huge” rewards, provided you know how to play. You’ll understand... :D

I am a big proponent of time and toon building, and not a fan of the "want it now" crowd.....

But, when the time and toon building results in a nerf, I consider it unfair.....
This discussion has been closed.