Chiming in

Pan2218
496 posts Member
Please just fix the raid! Alright many of us are vested in NS as a faction. Our guild is not on Heroic for the STR, that doesnt mean that we dont spend alot of time & $. I really dont care about Zombie even as you have to have her to 7* if you want to use her at heroic. So why do you care what gear she is? Not every toon is going to get a g12. How many people say, I need Pao for this team I'm investing to get him to g12. It pointless & if thats your concern, it shouldnt be. 2nd, all players have invested, geared, & modded by perameters that you guys have built. I dont really care about a stupid loop! What?!!! Somebody learned how to do well? Thats like telling Ermo Rubik to redesign the Rubiks cube after someone solves it. How much revenue have you guys recieved from players building NS to be able to get Traya shards? What has Traya brought you? You realize that the videos that alot of people make regarding teams for SWGOH is free advertisment dont you? Those numbers are going to go down. You guys punish people for achieving. I'm a fan & though I haven't agreed with some things in the past, I try to keep cool. But this is absurd. Offering back a Zeta should be compensation? You cant compensate the time that people have vested. This is a laborious game if you want to acheive. The problem isn't the NS, it's that infernal raid! So please look into that. I do thank you for bringing us new fun toons & trying to be creative, but you lit this on fire & walked away. Not cool.