Arena Training Ground

I would like to have training Ground where you can battle other players without ranking and energy just to improve your skill.

I'm really envy to the youtubers that have test accounts and can test tactics and everything without limitations. I want that too!

Replies

• Good suggestion, this is already done in a similar game "Idle Heroes". Would be nice to also battle your guildmates just for training, without any rewards too. Ideally with guild mates it should allow you to draft the opposing team for battle.

Otherwise at the moment once you used up all your energy, raid, event and challenge attempts - there is simply nothing to do in this game!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    GW
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • it would be very useful to practice against specific opponents without your rank being on the line. the other side of that, though, is that people could do the same with your squad.

ultimately since it would meaning fewer crystals spend on more attempts, it's probably unlikely.
  • I think that’s called GW?...
  • I think that’s called GW?...

No, GW does not satisfy these requirements of the Arena Training Ground:
    1. Training Ground will allow selecting your opponent from your possible arena opponents or guildmates (GW selects opponents for you).
    2. Training ground will give unlimited attempts per day (GW attempts are limited by 12 opponents and your roster per day).
  • Galactic War is a joke to try new teams. You slaughter them way to fast to get any semblance of what your team can really do.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Galactic War is a joke to try new teams. You slaughter them way to fast to get any semblance of what your team can really do.

Agreed. It would be great to test out new teams for TW defense with guildmates and vice versa. Just to say "hey everyone check out this new team I got going!", and get feedback. I dont remember the last time I played all the way through a GW and if I do I auto. Dueling is what we want!
  • This was done in star wars force collection....absolutely best feature in the game and it wasnt put in to leech money. It was simply a terrific added feature that improved the game.

And GW is NOT what mock/practice battles are by any stretch of the imagination
  • The ability to play against your guild mates and allies for practice (or just bragging rights) is a value added mode that this game lacks. You want to talk about a way to build camaraderie and fun into this game for all players, you create this system.

During one of the Q&A’s someone asked about this possible feature and @CG_Carrie shot it down. Though she seemingly misunderstood the question. Instead of the development team leading the charge to create new and interesting ways of playing the game, the players are doing so themselves with concepts like Mirror Battles in TW. Shame really. The more enticements you add to the game that make us want to engage, the easier it is to swallow some of the more bitter pills we receive.

• Jeric wrote: »
    The ability to play against your guild mates and allies for practice (or just bragging rights) is a value added mode that this game lacks. You want to talk about a way to build camaraderie and fun into this game for all players, you create this system.

During one of the Q&A’s someone asked about this possible feature and @CG_Carrie shot it down. Though she seemingly misunderstood the question. Instead of the development team leading the charge to create new and interesting ways of playing the game, the players are doing so themselves with concepts like Mirror Battles in TW. Shame really. The more enticements you add to the game that make us want to engage, the easier it is to swallow some of the more bitter pills we receive.

100% agree. To bad they narrow minded focused on just releasing endless new characters
  • Trajector wrote: »
    Good suggestion, this is already done in a similar game "Idle Heroes". Would be nice to also battle your guildmates just for training, without any rewards too. Ideally with guild mates it should allow you to draft the opposing team for battle.
    Maybe even allies!

• Or just Arena in Guild, so you can fight your guildmates, test new strategies etc. It would make people busy, because once you complete all dailies, raids, arenas etc, there's pretty much nothing to do, you just wait for refreshes/arena reset etc.