Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    More bounty hunters? Ugh, yes please. Here's to hoping
    gprd3635z7v3.gif

More 400 stun cuffs and carbanti farm? No, thank you :/

More characters who do a boatload of damage because they have +500 physical damage from stun cuffs? Sure, why not?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I'm certain that whatever is coming, of which Dengar is a harbinger, it will require a 7* Bossk.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I'm certain that whatever is coming, of which Dengar is a harbinger, it will require a 7* Bossk.
    Ah yes, the fabled 7* Trandoshan Unicorn. :D
  • Jtn2t
    48 posts Member
    If Dengar is August’s login character, it could be Scoundrel reworks, or a few new ships is coming soon for bounty hunters. Speaking of it, here’s mine: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174437/scoundrel-reworks#latest
  • Jtn2t
    48 posts Member
    Who do you think need a rework that early? Nute Gunray, Coruscant Underworld Police, or Jawas?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Word on the street is the bounty hunter known as Dengar will be the August login toon.

I haven't seen anything official on these here forums, but Reddit says so.

Wonder what this means? Rework to Cad and Zam? Or....JANGO?!!!

I think Jango will be the lead into the Seperatists rework between now and September.

Then we'll get a JKA rework in October. He's the only "galactic hero" who hits like a wet noodle in the STR

Don't say what we will get if you don't know it.

Hey, now. They said it's what they thought. It was clear they were speculating and not stating a fact.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    I think Jango Fett is boring. I'm hoping its Aurra Sing
  • Er yes...so login character is Dengar.

Didn't we just have Dengar? Or some other underwhelming BH?
  • Er yes...so login character is Dengar.

Didn't we just have Dengar? Or some other underwhelming BH?

We just had Greedo, but Dengar has been the login character before.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    If it is a precursor to Jango, he'll be released as marquee.

Otherwise, I'd have your clones at 7*
  • Or some other underwhelming BH?

Underwhelming.

Please come again? Lol
  • We just had Greedo, but Dengar has been the login character before.

Gotcha. Thanks.

• Wow dengar so inspiring erm not
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Dengar is excellent, especially now that his AoE puts thermal detonators out there. It's real satisfying to see him land three or four detonators on the same target.

His leader contract is second only to Bossk's, his personal contract means more and more assists. He's tough as nails, too.

Think outside the bun.
  • I really like the BH faction and want to develop them eventually, but they're not a priority farm. I will happily take all the BH shards I can get now, especially one that's only farmable in the guild store. That's, what, 80 carbantis I can buy at some point instead?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    With zBossk lead Dengar is a must have toon for his aoe is massive for that protection and health regen on resist. He is also a super hard farm, mine is already 7* but I’m sure many will enjoy those free shards.
  • Wish omega battles were simmable, but I know better than to ask for any changes to an omega source.
  • This is the first time I've actually had a login toon already farmed to 7*...I just can't believe the first time that's happened to me that it would be Dengar.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Dengar, love his leadership abilities.
    Every BH squad needs a Dengar.
    518 posts Member
    I really like the BH faction and want to develop them eventually, but they're not a priority farm. I will happily take all the BH shards I can get now, especially one that's only farmable in the guild store. That's, what, 80 carbantis I can buy at some point instead?

Acutally it’s 41 shards so let’s say 40 to make it clearer. 40 shards is 8x450 guild currency so 3600 guild currencies to buy 5 pieces at 280 which means around 65 carbantis :)
  • NicWester wrote: »

Think outside the bun.

Wasn't this a tacobell slogan at one point?
  • NicWester wrote: »

Think outside the bun.

Wasn't this a tacobell slogan at one point?

Yes. But it will be etched into my tombstone and I will be buried with grave goods from their dollar menu.
  • Vormax
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Hope they take some ideas from this vid

#MakeseparatistGreatAgain

https://youtu.be/MwlDinLcd2M
  • It's august, something special must happen this month!