Issues with freezing in STR

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
edited July 2018
I have had this issue a few times in the STR, where it will freeze between turns. As you can see in my picture, it should have been MT's turn but it froze. This was frustrating because it was an excellent run. I had AV hitting for 100k+ for her last 15 attacks or so. I was well in to the millions for this run but I had to quit because it froze. I tried hitting the auto to see if it would just play out because I would've been okay with that. That wouldn't work though. I tried accessing the settings but since you can only access settings on your turn and this was frozen between turns, I couldn't access it and had to close the entire app. I don't know why it does this and it has only happened in the STR. The device I use is a Galaxy S5.
sm73mw97od4i.png

Replies

• Happened to tonight.
    Any solution?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.