Reinforcement order question

jackaldo20
128 posts Member
edited July 2018
My fleet reinforcements include Phantom, Ghost and FOTF. Which does it call in first?
From what I understand FOTF should be the last priority?

Replies

• 99.99% sure Phantom will always be first. After that, I'm not sure it's been proven that the AI will prioritize Ghost over FOTF - what limited info I've seen has shown they have about equal weighting. If AI considers them equal, it will call the leftmost ship.
  • Thx
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I put Ghost in my starting lineup fyi, then reinforce with Phantom and FOTP both maxed. Gets the phoenix bonuses going 2 turns earlier. Gets me top 5 usually. If I put it on auto the AI will sometimes call in my g8 Cassian instead of my maxed FOTP. No idea why.

Fighting others on my shard, the AI will NOT always call a maxed Phantom first. Booba or SF will go first usually.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    The AI for fleets is tuned rather well. In my experience, if their taunter is near death or dead, they call in SunFac or Boba. If their taunter is fine, Phantom or another attacker is called in. This isn't 100% and just my observations...but I'm noticing a trend beyond standard rng.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I put Ghost in my starting lineup fyi, then reinforce with Phantom and FOTP both maxed. Gets the phoenix bonuses going 2 turns earlier. Gets me top 5 usually. If I put it on auto the AI will sometimes call in my g8 Cassian instead of my maxed FOTP. No idea why.

Fighting others on my shard, the AI will NOT always call a maxed Phantom first. Booba or SF will go first usually.

It doesn't have to do with the level of your ships; it has to do with their utility. Taunters and dispellers are very likely to be called before attackers.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Just FYI, I was able to take #1 in fleet last night against a team I had already attacked twice and lost. (Akbar + Bugs). The AI pulled his reinforcements differently. First 2 battles the AI pulled his Clone Sarge first. The last battle the AI pulled his Boba and I was able to kill quickly. Both are tanks. Not sure what the decision making there was.

I think he runs the Geos + Clone Sarge, Biggs, Boba, Scimitar off his bench. Very nasty team.