Zeers or Chexmix in P3?

So I know a ton of people are currently using chexmix for p3, which can do a respectable amount of damage but tends to be very rng dependent. I was just wondering if anyone has compared them to Zeers led troopers, to see which does more damage on heroic (my guild does t5, which it seems like troopers do more damage). It just seems to me like this would be a less frustratingly rng dependent use of death trooper on p3.

Replies

• Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Troopers do better than Chex Mix in T6 and below because of deathmark, T6 and below the raid bosses have vast healthpool and Deathmark does about 70K per hit in t6. I used to run Zeers, Starck, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper and Thrawn and my high score was 9,6 mil in T6.About 7mil of that score was from deathmark.
    In heroic Traya has less than 1/3 of the health so deathmark doesn't do much dmg and she hits much harder and often so you can't get a better score this way.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Why not both? Zeers still works pretty well, just sub someone else in for DT.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    A lot of the trooper teams seem to also include Thrawn, who is also a component of many p2 comps. So it depends on how you can split up your roster and whether your guild struggles or not.
    518 posts Member
    The reason of the Chexmix is the ability to multi hit with zHan. For this reason, he's a far better character on himself all the mechanics of both raid and lead. From the lead, your Han reach 85% counterchance with the ability to hit 2 times in a row for the first counter. With the deathmark, it's not much about the damage you get from this debuff but it's for the effect of the "taunt" it triggers. From that point, with the Standalone and the offense up you'll gain something close to 15 000 offense or more depending on your optimisation.

With a zVeers, you get a multi assist attack and then what ? Nothing and you won't gain tenacity from anyone so that you'll get daze and stagger or debuffed.
    zVeers is far better in p2 with a full trooper squad (no DT).