The Dooku, Daka rap

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
Is it me or when somebody says "I use phasma, Dooku, Daka...." It sounds like a rap song?? Everytime I read it i sing it my head rap style and repeat it till i get board of it. B)

Replies

• Wibble
    78 posts Member
    It's not just you. I spend much of my time deciding on my perfect Arena squad saying "Dooku, Daka, Dooku, Daka, Dooku, Daka" like a mentalist. "Dooku, Daka, Poe, Dooku, Daka, Poe" is surprisingly satisfying too.

Sadly Daka and Poe are only 4-star and parked behind Mr Jinn in the farming sequence, so they'll have to stay a rap for a while longer.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    starwars-00034.png
    Dooku

massacreundead1.jpg
    Daka

DroidekaAOTC.jpeg
    'Deka

legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-deku-link-fan-artwork__banner-auto-cropping.jpg
    Deku

Not included on this list: Doko (dog food brand)... and that's it.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Wibble wrote: »
    It's not just you. I spend much of my time deciding on my perfect Arena squad saying "Dooku, Daka, Dooku, Daka, Dooku, Daka" like a mentalist. "Dooku, Daka, Poe, Dooku, Daka, Poe" is surprisingly satisfying too.

Sadly Daka and Poe are only 4-star and parked behind Mr Jinn in the farming sequence, so they'll have to stay a rap for a while longer.

Jajajajjajajajajajaj dude i swear you just owned the discussion! Lol
    Nonemo wrote: »
    starwars-00034.png
    Dooku

massacreundead1.jpg
    Daka

DroidekaAOTC.jpeg
    'Deka

legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-deku-link-fan-artwork__banner-auto-cropping.jpg
    Deku

Not included on this list: Doko (dog food brand)... and that's it.

Lmfao!!!!!!! Dookus face is priceless!!!
  • Phasma dooku daka is so deadly in arena. Add Sid and Kylo in for More AOE and Counters.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Phasma dooku daka is so deadly in arena. Add Sid and Kylo in for More AOE and Counters.

Yeah but it dosent have the same rap to it lol
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Wouldn't it be much cooler if Dooku was a duke and not a count? And was a DJ? DJ Duke Dooku! What a wasted opportunity.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be much cooler if Dooku was a duke and not a count? And was a DJ? DJ Duke Dooku! What a wasted opportunity.

Jajajajajajajajajjajajaja my rips hurt I swear thats going to have to be somebody's player name lamao
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    When your tenacity escapes you, their double stuns tie you up and **** you,

Dedoodooku, dedakaka, is all I want to say to you
  • What if daka resurrected 2Paca? Would they do the Shabaka locka kakanaka? Or would they just have an epic rap battle?
  • If a Jawa had more powa; Dooku Daka Jawa Haha.
    (ps love Dookus face on this thread haha.)
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    What if daka resurrected 2Paca? Would they do the Shabaka locka kakanaka? Or would they just have an epic rap battle?

Jajajaja Dooku and Daka in a noturies yo mama rap off.
    If a Jawa had more powa; Dooku Daka Jawa Haha.
    (ps love Dookus face on this thread haha.)

Dooku Daka Jawa
    And another was Dooku Daka poe jaja