Ok it's time for some more...

Loose_Lee
2733 posts Member
General Grevious reworked zeta leadership idea... :*<3B)

All droids/seperatists gain retribution for 2 turns when a droid/seperatist critically hits, and expose enemy for 2 turns if non critical, no resist.
In addition whenever a droid ally is debuffed they gain the opposite buff to cancel it out for 2 turns, and seperatist allies gain 5% HP, protection & TM when debuffed.
Finally General Grevious gains 50% TM whenever a droid/seperatist ally uses an ability.
Furthermore all droids are immune to the effects of annihilate, but not deathmark or execute.

This is assuming no other changes to his kit, except maybe his laugh and/or unique to include some synergy with IG-100 or seperatists.

This is and idea for a catch-all leadership that would really make droids & seperatists shine.

Thoughts? Comments? It's been awhile since I've posted on forums but I wanted to get this idea out there b4 I forgot it.

Replies

• I posted my own idea for a General Grievous rework idea, i go one post down to read and that is a grievous leader zeta rework idea. Wasn't expecting that pleasant surprise. :)
    Having said that, I Fear i have to comment on this mostly negatively as I don't like this idea much. mostly because it goes from doing to little to to much and because it has no focus. there are good ideas in here thou. I'll go over each part separately:
    First the retribution and expose. I actually like this idea. its something among the same lines as what i did in my rework of him. Thou not the same of course.
    Secondly the debuff effects. this i don't really like. it goes from doing to little to to much in an instant. not to mention they often don't cancel out for droids. evasion down for example is -25% while evasion up is +15%. Also Count Dooku's zeta lets him recover protection when he counter attacks. combined with the recovery from this it can very easily become too much. it might be a good idea for another future character's leadership thou, since the idea itself isn't that bad.
    Next the 50% turn meter when an ally uses an ability. It is true that Grievous's low speed is one of his biggest issues. and this is a way to help him with that. the problem is that it doesn't feel like a leadership. it feels more like an unique. I myself did something else to counter this and he does have an unique on which you can place a zeta, but for on his leadership this seems like a bad idea.
    Finally the immunity to annihilate. I'm sorry to say this but this is just bad. this is not how you deal with an ability like this. you basically almost completely make nihilus useless. If I would like to counter this I would use an new unique debuff that would make them immune to cooldown reduction effects, making it much harder for him to use it without leaving him completely unable to counter the slowdown or use the ability at all. but completely making it useless? that is too much.
    This is what I honestly think of this idea. I hope you will look at my rework of him as well. The post is literally called General Grievous rework idea and is right above this one. So it shouldn't be that hard to find. I hope your as honest as i was. Don't hold back! :)
  • I just realized that when I replied, my post went from above you to below you. Forgot about that for a second. Stupid me.