Is there a way to add a guild voting system to the guild interface?
It could be useful for guild officers/leader to initiate polls for guildmembers so they could determine how the guild feels as a whole on instituting new guild policies, elections of officers, etc
It would be functional to have:
(1) Leader or officer write up to some character maximum of the topic to be voted on
(2) Set it as either secret or open and notorious vote
(3) have an alert sent to player inbox to vote
(4) directed to guild area to submit ballot, yes or not
(5) set "qurom" level
(6) set time limit for voting
(7) set tabulated result
(8) send out results to guild members' inbox
Just an idea to interject a little democracy into guilds so guild leaders don't have to guess at where their guild wants to go (and if wrong, have a guild melt down/blow-up)
Some votes could be just for fun too.
Just an udea.