Jedi or sith in arena

Currently running bastila gmy nest talzin old Ben I don't have her zeta on leader because I'm too low level till 2 months and palpatine teams are getting zetas so should I invest in sith because I will be level 82 in a month or stick to jedi for 2 months when I can get gk hoda and bastila lead zeta

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I'd stick with jedi for now. Get that zeta on Bastila lead and run circles around those Palp teams. If you're just getting to that point where people are barely getting zetas, they certainly aren't going to be anywhere close to getting Darth Traya, and a Zeta Bastila team will destroy a zeta palp team on offense and defense granted that the enemy doesn't have Traya. zBastila, GMY, Old Ben, Nest, Talzin is a great team to stomp over Palp teams. You might want to reconsider Talzin at some point and replace her with Ezra for more synergy, and eventually getting Hoda in place of Nest. Old ben almost works better than GK does in some cases so he should do you good for a while.

If you start going Empire now you're going to be behind those other teams, and your current team will out-perform them once you get the zeta on Bastila's lead.
  • Options
    I put nest instead Ezra because I had kanan and he was useless so I saw ahnaldt101s video with nest and talzin destroying teams so I did that and it's working well but those last 2 slots are being swapped in out out a lot trying to figure out who's best
  • Options
    I put nest instead Ezra because I had kanan and he was useless so I saw ahnaldt101s video with nest and talzin destroying teams so I did that and it's working well but those last 2 slots are being swapped in out out a lot trying to figure out who's best

That team he showed is good for taking on Traya teams, which you won’t have to worry about. A full Jedi team works best against Palpatine.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

That team he showed is good for taking on Traya teams, which you won’t have to worry about. A full Jedi team works best against Palpatine.

This, the more jedi you can get in there the better. Once you have that zeta on Bastila's lead the jedi will be resisting the palp team's debuffs for many turns at the beginning and will stop their TM train. Having Nest and Talzin in there gives the palp team two toons that they will still be able to land debuffs on. Best to go full Jedi. I'd take out Talzin first as plague is more important against Traya to stop the sith from cleansing everything in favor of Ezra. Nest can still work well with her being very difficult to kill if faced with poor strategy, and her quick AOE TMR + Daze should help you a great deal against those palp teams before you can get that zeta on your bastila lead.
  • shadow87654
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Would jka nest or aayla fit that last slot better
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Until you get the zeta on Bastila lead I would continue to run Nest. Once you get the zeta, both JKA or Aayla would work fine, depending on which one you have more geared. I do think Aayla would be more useful as you've already got GMY to get Offense Up to the team and Aayla can stun, counter attack (brought to 100% chance with bastila's battle meditation) and call assists w/ her basic. JKA is all offense and you should have plenty from Ezra and GMY.
  • Options
    bsuardygabl9.png
    ddnsc8g5a0ux.png
  • Options
    #1 last 9 days at payout.
  • shadow87654
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Until you get the zeta on Bastila lead I would continue to run Nest. Once you get the zeta, both JKA or Aayla would work fine, depending on which one you have more geared. I do think Aayla would be more useful as you've already got GMY to get Offense Up to the team and Aayla can stun, counter attack (brought to 100% chance with bastila's battle meditation) and call assists w/ her basic. JKA is all offense and you should have plenty from Ezra and GMY.

But I get Hoda and gk around the same time bastila's zeta so it's invest in jka aayla or keep nest for a temporary spot
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

But I get Hoda and gk around the same time bastila's zeta so it's invest in jka aayla or keep nest for a temporary spot

Keep Nest in as the temporary spot for now, she'll be more useful until you get the zeta. Then put in Hoda and choose between GK and Old Ben.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for all the help
  • Options
    With all the Jedi teams popping up I switched to Traya(L) and totally removed Palpatene. Sith still seems to hold on defense better than Jedi. At least on my shard(November2015) it does anyways. I’m sure it’s different for other people shards, but this is just my experience I’ve noticed.
  • Options
    ^ Nice av. "Long Gone Day" was great...