Sith raid

I don’t understand why you continue to have the status quo for something that a vast majority of the players hate with a passion. It has a lower approval rating than Donald Trump. The fact that it is set up so that RNG makes us restart it every time because nihilism somehow was able to skip multiple cooldowns to anihilate or worse we anticipates that he skips the cooldowns and then he fore goes the anihikate and does his basic instead witch screws us. It is a horrible part of this game and needs to be fixed. We need consistency not randomness that forces us to waste time on this very annoying part of this game. It really is a simple fix. Just don’t let nihilisuse anniligate in mid turn. Allow the decrease in cooldowns but don’t let it take effect until he is done acting. I mean your developers have to be embarrassed to come up with something that everyone hates so much.

Replies

• I like Sith raid. Not everyone hates it.

In before closed / moved.
  • Looks like you dont know how Nihilus works in this raid. Its not realy that hard to predict when he will use his anihilate ability, you just have to keep track of how much debuffs you have on your team and when he can use drain force.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    I like Sith raid. Not everyone hates it.

Yeah I actually kinda like the sith raid too. Only place I really get to play with my FO squad as they spend most of their time on defense in TW and they easily auto TB combat missions so theres no real point in making that take longer. Also get to make very good use of Wampa. Got my Han modded to +1066 offense w/ 216% Crit Damage for Chex mix and average 2million despite my Pao only being g8. I just finally got RT to g12 and my P1 team is coming along. I like being able to put effort into a lot of different teams and see it work. Rewards are absolute **** for lower tiers, heroic is hit or miss, but I actually generally like playing through the Sith raid....
  • i dont hate the sith raid. but i agree about the part of the randomness. i understand that retreating over and over again can be very painful and anti-fun. thats why i dont do any retreats in my runs.
    i usually do around 10M dmg without any retreats in heroic. find yourself guild that can allow that or wait patiently until you are strong enough to do significant damage without retreats
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    I like Sith raid. Not everyone hates it.

Yeah I actually kinda like the sith raid too. Only place I really get to play with my FO squad as they spend most of their time on defense in TW and they easily auto TB combat missions so theres no real point in making that take longer. Also get to make very good use of Wampa. Got my Han modded to +1066 offense w/ 216% Crit Damage for Chex mix and average 2million despite my Pao only being g8. I just finally got RT to g12 and my P1 team is coming along. I like being able to put effort into a lot of different teams and see it work. Rewards are absolute **** for lower tiers, heroic is hit or miss, but I actually generally like playing through the Sith raid....

So you enjoy all that work and effort into gearing your teams for absolutely nothing? You may enjoy the mechanics and accomplishment of building tor teams, but you along with EVERYONE hates the rewards
  • Dovib
    37 posts Member
    I hated the raid on T5, boring, infuriating and time consuming. But I liked the challenge of getting better, improving my teams and coordinating with my guild. Now we run heroic I love it, for some reason so much more enjoyable and not even just the rewards. The mechanics vs health vs difficulty just all feel like the work together.
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    do you guys consider what will happen once more and more people are able to go for good damage ?!?!

you can't retreat every time again and again because people will do dmg in shorter amount of times so instead of 50+ retries you only have the time for 10 ... so you will have to settle for a lower then the 'perfect' score in that phase or you will miss it completely which in the end will make it more random who will get to #10 spots ... without the rng from pit results or the solo possibility of haat, there will be more of a fluctuation in the end with this raid which i think is a good choice ...

for my guild the time we have in p1 decreased from ~5 hrs the first try to ~1hr30m by now, if you can't score in that time, you just miss the phase ;)
  • Anything lower than heroic is a beating. Get your guild running heroic and leave politics off the forums.
  • I do understand how nihilus works. The problem is it’s broken and sometimes when there are 4 bonds of pain on my team, it reduces to still having one on cool down and others it reduces it to 0 so he anihilates. Other times it will reduce it to 0 and then he decides to do his basic instead of anihilating. The randomness is what **** me off. If it were consistent, it would still suck because we have to pay so much attention to a game that is supposed to be fun but at least it wouldn’t infuriate me. Anyway, just because 6 people like the raid doesn’t mean I am wrong about a lot of people hating it. I stand by my stance that it has a lower approval rating than Donald Trump. There is no way 41% of players enjoy that raid.

• This is a game, why am I seeing political ****? The raid has issues but I don't hate it either. Stop speaking for everyone and speak for yourself.
  • I like my score steadily improving, even with the limited roster I have currently. P1 is the main problem I have with it and to a lesser extent, P4.

Nihilus is the thing that kills fun, that and knowing you get little of use at the end also does not help.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Does anyone realise how few people play tank and rancour.

Does that mean those raids suck? No it just means some people dont like raids or cant play raids every time.

Sith raids are the same except for most guilds to succeed they need all hands on deck.